2. dangerous business.

chapter two !dangerous business !!

chapter two !
dangerous business !!

present day: january 2024'

smut !!

THE SOUND OF PUNCHING CAME through the walls, the man cracked his knuckles as another man in a black suit approached the both of them.

"i'm going to ask you one more time then i'm just going to take your teeth out of your mouth." the man said, "where the fuck is my money?" the man asked.

the man in the chair sobbed softly, "i- don't know! please- please don't kill me! i have a wife and kids!" he screamed and the man in the black suit bend down on one of his knees.

"hey hey look at me." toji said as he grabbed the man's hair, "so do i, i love them very much you love your family?" toji asked as the man nodded.

"good good, my wife she's too good for me and my son is fifteen, they grow up so fast how old is yours?" the man in a black suit asked the man.

"he was just born yesterday sir." he replied and the man in the black suit nodded with a smile on his face, he pulled out a knife and placed it up to the man's face.

"see unlike your son, i wasn't born fucking yesterday so i know you have my money but you're refusing to give it to me." toji said and the man sighed.

"listen man, you shouldn't be asking me about the money." he sobbed and the man in the black suit tilted his head, "who should i be asking?" he asked.

"gojo satoru." the man said, "mr. fushiguro?" the bodyguard called and he stood up. the bodyguard handed him a paper and he looked at it.

"toji?" the man in the chair called, "he's coming for everything so that wife and son you told me about...he'll kill them." the man started laughing and toji looked at the bodyguard.

toji mouthed, "kill him" and the bodyguard shot him immediately. toji ripped the paper and walked out of the room, toji walked as another group of bodyguards walked behind him.

"go to the house and watch my family." the bodyguard looked at toji with a weird expression, "i thought we said we would never tell them-" the bodyguard started.

"we're not telling them anything! go protect my fucking family now!" toji yelled before the bodyguards ran to their cars as toji walked to his car.

location: home !!

"draw four!" you yelled and started laughing as megumi looked at you, "i'm done with this game." megumi said as he slammed his cards down and laughed.