6. kill gojo.

chapter six !kill gojo ?!

chapter six !
kill gojo ?!

date: january 2024'

YOU WOKE UP and saw megumi sleeping on the ground and toji sleeping beside you. you looked down at your wound as you placed your hand on it, you sighed softly.

you failed to kill gojo, you walked off the bed and walked to the bathroom. you removed the wrapping off your wound to see it was stitched up.

you looked in the mirror and sighed, you slammed your hands on the sink and looked in the mirror. you walked out of the bathroom to see megumi standing there with his hands behind his back.

"hey mom." he spoke but he wasn't looking at you, you walked up to him with a smile on your face. you placed your hand on his face and softly turned it so that now he was looking at you.

"hi meg." you said and he immediately hugged you, you hugged back as toji woke up and looked at the both of you guys.

you turned your head his way as you pulled away from megumi, "toji." you said before running up to him and hugging him.

toji hugged back as you both pulled away, "we need to leave this hotel." you said and everyone nodded. megumi grabbed his bag and started packing.

you went to the bathroom, you grabbed all your toothbrushes and put them in separate plastic bags. toji walked in as you let out little groans of pain.

"y/n are you sure you're okay?" he asked referring to the groaning and you moving slower than usual. you smiled and laughed as you zipped up the bags.

"yeah i'm perfectly okay." you salad as toji walked closer to you and slowly placed his hands on your waist but he made sure to be gentle.

you walked over to the bags that were on the bed, you placed the toothbrushes in the bag. megumi and toji watched you talking to yourself and quickly put stuff in the bags.

"dad?" megumi called in a whisper and toji looked over to him.

"is mom okay?" megumi asked and toji shrugged as he placed his hand out to tap your shoulder but you quickly turned around and grabbed it.

you quickly let go and smiled, "yes i'm good, i'm going to get dressed now you should do the same." you said as the two boys nodded and walked away.

______________

your outfits !!

           you                            toji                   megumi

your outfits !!                       you                            toji                   megumi