3. kidnapped.

chapter three !kidnapped !!

chapter three !
kidnapped !!

date: january 2024'

YOU WOKE UP to see everyone still sleeping but nanami wasn't in the room. you walked into the hallway to look for him to see him talking with a woman.

"and- y/n?!" nanami moved out of the way so you could see the woman, it was your best friend ari, "ari?!" you called out as you ran up and gave her a hug.

you all walked back into the room, "i missed you more than anything." ari spoke and you smiled. "i miss you more." you said as you saw megumi got up.

"auntie ari!" he called in excitement, he ran up to her and gave her hug. ari hugged him back and toji got up and looked at ari with hate in his eyes.

"look dad...auntie ari!" megumi spoke and toji walked over to you guys, "it's good to see you again." toji said as he walked to the bathroom.

"what happened to his back?" nanami asked, your eyes widened as you turned his way, "why are you still here?" you asked him and he faked gasped.

"i'm on call always when toji and you leave megumi by himself, i'm come here and...watch him." nanami said as he trailed off and he looked at you.

"ah! well we're both here so you don't have to-"

"does uncle nanami and auntie ari really have to go?" megumi asked and you sighed as you rolled your eyes, you looked back at ari and she held her arms out.

"they can stay but tell that white man to leave me alone." you said and walked in bathroom with toji.

you closed the door behind you, you walked over to him and he looked at you. "what is she doing here?" toji asked and you looked down.

"toji, she's my sister." you said and toji scoffed, toji walked away from you then turned around. "she's not married or dating nanami so why is meg out there calling her his aunt?" toji said.

"they're his only family besides us, he has nothing else but us, them, and his friends." you said, toji laughed a bit, you looked at him weird.

"i never liked his friends." toji laughed and you laughed a little, you smiled at him as you slowly bring hand up to touch toji's back.

you slowly rubbed one of his scars on it that you made, toji hissed in pain as you smirked. "go sit down." you said and toji sat down on the bathtub.

"i did a number on you." you laughed and toji rolled his eyes.

timeskip !!