7. practice what you preach.

chapter seven !practice what you preach !!

chapter seven !
practice what you preach !!

date: january 2024'

YOU SAT IN A big church with a black dress on, you listen to the preacher talk as you smirked. you stood up as everyone did the same "amen." you spoke and everyone walked out of the church or talked to amongst others.

you walked over to the preacher, "that was a wonderful service today." you said. the preacher turned your way but hesitated to speak before he smiled, "y/n." he spoke.

"mr. letterman." you smiled as you both started walking towards the garden, "what's your business here today?" he asked you and you smiled.

"i need your help, it's for assassination." you answered, mr. letterman cleared his throat before smiling at you. "no." he said so bluntly, your smiled faded.

"no?"

"yes, no i'm not killing anyone...it's not who i am anymore." he said causing you stop in your tracks. "look, im glad you find god and everything but please this man is ruining my life." you said and mr. letterman shook his head.

"look at you you're a man killer whoever this man is knows that you would could kill him in a heartbeat." mr. letterman said, you scoffed as you looked away from the man.

you looked back at him, "you need to practice what you preach," you said referring to the tattoos he had that toji put on him when he joined the house.

"according to toji, you killed more than anyone in the house including your own mother and bathed in her blood." you said and his eyes widened as people walked pass you two.

"don't look so shocked." you said with smirk as you smiled and waved to everyone that walked pass you two. "you're the devil." he spoke softly as he whispered in fear.

"no i'm not, i'm just doing what's necessary for my family." you whispered back before walking towards the door, "oh letterman!" you called out causing him to look up at you.

"you have the house number, if you wanna talk more about this." you said, you walked outside and into a black rover. "so how did it go?" choso answered you and you sighed.

"what makes you think he's going to call?" you asked him, choso grabbed something out of his jacket pocket. it was a locket necklace as he opened it.

"he made a oath." choso answered, you saw a dry blood from mr. letterman's thumb print. you hummed in response, choso closed the locket and placed back in pocket as he drove away from the church.

meanwhile !!

toji sat in a strip club, looking at all the women as they danced on the poles. he took a sip of his drink as a lightskin girl with honey brown hair and a black leather jacket on.