5. your perfect all american bitch.

chapter five !your perfect all american bitch !!

chapter five !
your perfect all american bitch !!

present day: january 2024'

YOU WOKE UP as the person took off your mask, you were tied up to a chair. you sighed and you looked over to the other chair to see megumi with his head down.

your eyes widened, you looked around the room and still a girl walked over to you. she stood in front of you, "y/n." she called as your eyes narrowed.

"remember me?" she called and you immediately looked up at the girl.

"diane?" you question as your gaze softened, you immediately remembered her from your hometown in france.

"bonjour traître." diane said as a boy walked up to you, "meet my new friends, milo, alyla, and ino." she said as they all walked up to you.

translation: hello traitor.

DIANE. ALYLA. MILO.

"you're actually starting to sound american and you've lose your accent

"you're actually starting to sound american and you've lose your accent." diane spoke as she placed a gun under you chin to make you look up at her.

"diane don't do this. let my son go!" you yelled and she scoffed, alyla walked over to megumi and shook him awake. megumi woke up and looked at you.

"mom! what the hell is going on?!" megumi yelled and you looked over to him. "it's going to be okay." you said calmly but you really didn't know if it would.

"look i'm sorry for whatever i did but you have to understand that-" you stopped when you saw gojo walk in and your eyes narrowed.

"y/n, i'm sorry that we had to see each other again like this." gojo said as the four of them moved out of your way so you could see gojo.

"but you can see that i brought your friend, i hope you guys had a good reunion." he said and you smirked.

"speaking of reunions." you trailed off as the windows above you guys busted and glass shattered.