Professor with benefits

You whore! You think you can pay me with this pussy to pass you this semester?" His big palm smack your naked pussy making you sob. You're naked on his lap on a chair with a full length mirror. Your legs spread apart giving you and him a perfect view of the activities you're doing.

"Who else do you let to use you like I do?" He asked and smacks your pussy again.

"N-no one sir" he hums and smack your pussy again. "Liar! Don't you have a boyfriend?" *smack* *smack* *smack*

"No-no sir." You're loving this roughness. "Then who is the that was sitting with you in the cafeteria today?"

"That's was my classmate from chemistry sir." *smack*

"Good, don't let anyone touch you, you're my fuck toy" *smack*

"Yes sir only you can use me the way you want." *smack*

"Now get on your knees slut." He forced your down to your knees but not before pinching your clit and giving five more smacks on your dripping cunt.

He held your jaw, asking you to open your mouth wide. You did as he said, acting like a good girl.

He hovers his face above yours sticking his tongue out soon a string of his saliva lands on your tongue making its way to your throat.

"Swallow whore, and tell daddy who own you?" You gulped before answering him.

"You daddy, You the Jeon Jungkook owns me." He smirk satisfied and makes you get back on your feet and pushed you against the wall with your face pressed on it.

He kneels down parts your asscheek to look at the dripping cunt and pink tight asshole.

He gives a long lick to your squishy folds the creamy texture made him stuff his face against your ass and eat you out as if his life depends on it.

"Fuck Jungkook!!!!?" *SLAP* he slapped your ass "Bitch I'm not your boyfriend, you're my slutty bratty cock hungry student who failed her fucking test and is letting her professor use her to pass the test, call me Mr. Jeon or sir understood whore?" A smack lands on your ass again.

"Y-yes sir" he hums and go back to eating your pussy.

"Fuck You're so hot. Butt naked in my living room, letting me use you and your holes to satisfy myself." He moaned out against your skin digging his nails in the flesh of your butt.

He abruptly stood up dragging your naked body towards the bedroom and slammed your body on the bed.

You love it when he flips and toss you around. That's exactly what he did. He flips you around to have you on fours. You waited as he stripped himself from his shirt and pants and brought the box of condoms.

He tossed the box of the side of bed, taking one packet out you're watching that from the mirror that is next to the bed on the wall. He has mirror intalled in almost every possible place where he can fuck you and he loves to see that. He's rich. You can say that when he pays for your regular heath checkups.

His eyes absorb your core which is extremely wet and throbbing between your legs asking for attention.

He chuckled and smacks it, making you whimper at the sensation. You know he's playing with you while taking his time. He rips the foil and rolls the rubber over his rock hard cock. His tattoed arm with that expensive watch looks hot.

Finally, he settled himself between your legs and slammed in directly. You're used to this roughness. You love it when he fucks you like a cheap useless whore.

"No matter how many times I use this slutty cunt it never losens"

He pounds in a fast pace making you moans loud. His large hands cupped your boobs bringing you in a sitting position and pounds into your core in a messy way.

You turn your face sticking your tongue out he licks it with his and kisses you in a nasty way while his one hand made it way towards your clit. Flicking tapping and pinching it while he pulls and rolls one of your nipple. Pleasure runs all over your body.

"I-im close." You whisper against his mouth as he held your neck and slams your face against the mattress and starts to pound recklessly.

"Cum whore milk my Cock but don't think ill stop after that I'll fuck you all night long."

-------------------------------------

"S-sir give me a b-break. Pl-please." You're on your side as he's spooning you from behind. It's been two hours straight and he hasn't stopped fucking you. He has changed three condoms already.

He cups your face and swirls his tongue with yours. "After this baby....I'll let you rest for two hours before taking you again."

"Oh I love your doe eyes so much. They're so pretty." He said in your ears licking it. Whenever you both have sex there will be a time when he'll get emotional and talk to you like he loves you. Does he likes you? You think as he is pounding in you. No this relationship is nothing but sexual to both of you.

"No matter how many times I fuck you i can never get enough." He speaks and you close your eyes in exhaustion and drifted to dreamland.

------------------------------------

You woke up to his tongue between your legs. You looked at the close it's two in the morning.

"You woke up slut?" He looks up at your face and bites your clit.

Soon he was under you while you laid on top of him with your back against his front. He rest his back on the headboard and inserts his junior in your cunt. The way you're feeling all the nine inches inside you right now.

He thrusted upwards making you bounce on his thick thighs.

"After this I want you in 69" he whispers in your ears and gives long licks on your neck.

He pushed you off of him and laid on the bed asking your to get on top on him. He loves being suffocated between your thighs. You laid on top of him facing his crotch. You played with his balls as he licks your used cunt.

"Come on whore take it in your mouth." He gives long licks to your cunt while your bob your head on his cock.

It became hard for you as his tongue started tongue fucking you there. You stroke him as he inserted two fingers in your ass.

"Sir t-too m-much." You sobbed

"I don't care" of course he does. He wouldn't do anything that hurts you.

He gives a strong lick and leaves you to lay on the side.

You catch your breath as he comes back on top of you. "One last round baby...I know you can take it."

You nod unconsciously as he puts both of your legs on his shoulders and slipped back in your hole. He squats on the bed and started pounding in you again. Your hands desperately hold the sheets as you cried feeling overly sensitive.

He's a beast in bed. Never let's you go after just one round. He needs at least eight rounds.