Brother in Law

"Fuck fuck fuck, slow the fuck down jungkook." She cries out holding the kitchen counter totally naked being pounded by your brother in law from behind.

"I can't. When was the last time my brother left overseas, leaving you alone for me to use?"

"Probably two months ago," you answered, twisting your head to look at him with a smug smile.

"Exactly! I hate those sneaky little quick nuts. I want you all to myself." He said, grabbing your arm to wrap it over his neck to have access to your breasts cupping them with his palm.

"You're b-being a little too g-greedy brother in law." You stated, looking at his pleased face.

"I can't believe my brother is fucking that cheap secretary of his instead of this tight pussy of yours.... better because I get to use it as my personal cum dumpster." He smacks your butt making it jiggle.

He grabs your waist, spinning you around to face you, slamming his mouth on yours. He kissed you passionately with his eyes closed. He included his tongue while his fingers rubbed your nipples.

"Our sex fest start now baby."

He turns you around again and asked you to get on the kitchen counter and be on fours.

"What a hot meal.." he palms your asscheek parting them and looks at your drenched pussy which he used just now.

"Please use me daddy. My holes are ready to serve you. I'm your personal slut for the next three days. Ruin me the way you want." Hearing your words his cock tingles as a smirk spread across his face watching your act like a brain dead cheap whore for him.

He hugs your thighs and burried his face against your ass and sucked your pussy. He stuck his tongue out licking you from the clit to the butthole.

Your whole body shudders feeling his tongue on your butthole. "D-dont lick me there." You said feeling his tongue there once again.

"Why? Didn't your slutty mouth just said that yours holes are ready to serve me?" He parts your asscheeks again and started to lick your butthole again and again.

Loud noises abrupt your throat as it's your first time being lick there.

"This pussy, this asshole, these boobs and this mouth belong to me for the next three days I'm gonna use them the way I want." He peaks it before diving back in your pussy.

"Why does this pussy taste so good, my favorite flavor in the whole world." He mumbled against your pussy before sucking the folds into his mouth.

He stopped and made you sit straight. He passes his hand under your butt to your pussy and cupped your boob with another hand. His fingers played with your clit and nipples.

You lift your butt a little for his hand. "This is how a slut is pleased."

"Yes yes yes please use me daddy." You roll your hips on his hand.

"Im using you slut. Your stupid holes are tight. I'm going to play with your body as my fuck toy and then fuck your open and dump my cum in your fuck hole that's how a whore like you should be used." He pinched your clit with his fingers. You hissed as he stopped his actions and picks you up.

He walked to the living room throwing your naked body on the couch. He made you sit straight and stood in front of you. "Open your mouth baby doll." He cups your chin as his thumb played with your lower lip.

You did as he guided. "Been a long time since I had you suck my cock." He leans in and spit in your mouth two to three times.

"Don't swallow yet" He slaps your cheek as you nodded. He strock his junior for a few times and pushed it into your mouth. His tip hit your throat as he didn't move for few seconds feeling the warmth of your mouth. You hold his thighs digging your nails into his skin.

He grabs your hair in a ponytail. He started to move his hips slowly. You cup his balls squeezing them to provide him extra pleasure.

He hissed at the feeling and started to move his hips faster almost making you gag. Oh I trained you well cause its was difficult for you to take even the four inches before now you're taking all my nine inches so well." He smirks feeling proud.

He made you suck his cock for a few minutes and pushed you off of his cock making you whine. "You want my cum whore?" He slaps you.

You nodded desperately opening your mouth sticking your tongue out. He slaps you again and spit in your mouth to which you quickly gulped down.

"Aww you take my tortures so well but I'll cum in your pussy." You nodded like a desperate slut as he sits on the couch pulls you on him in a reverse cowgirl position.

You sunk his cock in your swollen pussy as he pulled your one arm over his shoulder to have access to your breasts.

He held your thighs and pulled them apart  to expose you totally. He started to fuck you by thrusting upwards as his mouth laches to your nipple.

His hand reach to your pussy and started to rub it. *slap* "you cock hungry slut." He slaps your pussy.

"You cheap whore." *slap* "you dumb cunt." *slap*

He moves his hips rapidly making you see stars. Your whole body bounced on his while he pulled your nipples between his fingers.

As time passed, you started feeling the knot in the pit of your stomac. Your moans grew louder as a few tears left your eyes. "I'm close daddy." You sobbed out.

*slap* "cum you bitch. Milk my cock slut." *slap*

Soon you released it out onto his cock. He stopped for a few seconds before he pushed you on the floor.

He got between your legs, licking off the cum dripping from your swollen pussy.

"Why do you taste so good?" *suck* "hyung don't know what's he's missing on"

He got up, tuning you on fours, slamming back into your used wet hole.

"This" *thrust* "tight" *thrust* "pussy" *thrust* "belong" *thrust* "to" *thrust* "me"

He grab your hair and pulled you up moving his hips rapidly. "This is who you are....my slut"

His other hand travel between your legs and started to play with your clit. "Cum for me one more time"

Your pussy was sensitive already. He thrusted, chasing his own high.

He pinched you clit "I'm close daddy." You screamed trying to push his hand way which he didn't like at all.

*slap* He slapped your pussy hard. "How dare you push my hand away. *slap* *slap* *slap*

Your whole body shuddered. "P-please....I'm sorry."

"Cum now whore." He smacks your pussy again making you cum all over while he released in you.

He gave a few slow thrusts, filling you to the brim.

--------------------------------------------

"Was i too rough, baby?" Tucked your hair behind your ear while you sat on his lap being fucked slow.

He thrusted slowly, looking at your face. "No, baby. I love it when you do me like that."

Your arms wrapped around his neck as you pecked his lips.

"Let's run away...." You chuckled, thinking he's joking.

"So you could fuck me everyday?" You asked as he cutely shook his head.

"So I could love you every day......"

-----------------------------------------------

So this is what I was writing because I was kinda hor*cough*ny and it made me what the hell lol.