Professor with benefits (3)

"Now, now what do I do with this bratty little student of mine, huh?" The shirtless man coos softy to the nude girl in front of him.

He cups her chin, "who loves sending nudes to her favorite professor during classes."

He pulled his pants down, getting naked. Totally, he asked the girl to stand and face forward.

"You're going to rub your sweet cunt on daddy's cock okay." He pulls her to sit on his lap. Both moaned once their private parts came in contact.

He hold her waist guiding her to rub her pussy on his massive cock making her juices spread on it. Soon she started moving on her own loving the torturous pleasure.

He reach for her pussy between her thighs to rub her clit. "This sweet cunt is my weakness." He whispers while she is a moaning mess.

She tries to put his hand away as it was too much but instead he slapped her cunt while his other hand cupped her throat pulling her back to attach their bodies.

"This body is mine" He growls slaping it again. "I'll do what I want with this." And slap it again. She cried receiving another slap on it. "Say yes daddy."

"Yes daddy" *slap*

"Louder" *slap*

"Yes daddy" *slap*

"LOUDER" *slap*

"YES DADDY" *slap*

"Good girl."

"This cunt belongs to me, I play the way I like with it." He kissed her back while playing with my nipples.

"This body is my property, now get up and lay on the bed." He  turns her around cups her chin with one hand and moves closer to her.

"Spread your legs wide, let daddy see deep inside you." She stood and laid on the bed, spreading her legs wide.

He stood and walked up to her and stood between her legs "Daddy I want your cock."

"Oh my cute cock hungry student, I'm going to give it to you. But lemme taste that sweet sweet cunt." He carress her wet cunt softly scooping her wetness with two fingers and sucking it.

"My favorite flavor." He laid down and kissed her cunt softly which got her moan softly. He just wants to devour her totally. Eat her cunt, suck her nipple, kiss her mouth, carress her body.

"You're so gorgeous, so breathtaking." He compliments her making her shy.

He gives a long lick on her slit to which she whined. He bites her clit before pushing his wet tongue in her hole.

He tongue fucked her while she cried like the sensitive girl she is. His tongue games are never a joke. He just knows how to get her worked up.

"Sir , please...." she cried, her legs trembled. Soon, he retrieved his head, letting the small girl breathe.

He shifted above her head having her body under him. She could see his hard cock in front of her eyes as she tries to take it in her mouth.

"Such a slut" He chuckles pinching both of her nipples. He lets his cock enter her mouth giving the girl what she wanted.

He bends forward towards her pussy which is soaked completely. Now they are in a 69 position with him on top.

He was devouring her pussy so good that the girl under him started to moan on his dick.

With the last suck he pulled away from her as she breathed heavily. He slapped her pussy which made her whine and close her legs. "Stop! give me few minutes to relax."