Free Use (2)

"My fuck toy do you like what daddy's doing to your pussy?" Jeongguk smirks and bury his face in your pussy "Yes daddy...." you breath out bitting your lower lip to control loud moans.

"Oh baby I missed this pussy so much, I missed fuck it, sucking it, slapping it and dumping my cum in it." He smacks it making you choke on your moan.

The thing is, you were on your period since last four days, making both the boys crave your pussy although you give them heads but both of them are obsessed with your pussy. It was a off day for you so and jungkook had some important meetings to attend making you left with Jeongguk who has been fucking you all day either it's in kitchen or the living room floor

The sound of sucking and slurping sounds makes the environment more sexy.

"This slutty mouth needs to be filled." Jungkook's voice took you by surprise. You didn't notice when he came in the room. But since you're their fuck doll you open your mouth welcoming his cock in.

He smirked seeing you act like a slut and pinches your nipples before kneeling above your head and placing his in. You wrap your lips around his thick cock as he moves his hips thrusting in your mouth as it was difficult for you to bop your head in this position.

You moaned on his cock as Jeongguk bites your clit and thrust his tongue in your gaping hole.

Soon you were cumming. And Jeongguk being the pervert slurped it in giving a few more pecks on your pussy and inner thighs. Jungkook took his cock out too not wanting to cum just yet.

They both laid on each side. Jeongguk kissed your lips, playing with your tongue. You pulled back only for jungkook to kiss you too while his finger plays with your slimy wet pussy while Jeongguk goes down prepping your skin with light kisses. Jungkook pulled back and slapped your pussy.

"I want you both in me." You whispered to both of them as Jungkook is bitting your cheek and Jeongguk is busy sucking your neck.

"You'll get it whore but before that we'll play with your body."

Soon you were sitting on Jeongguk's lap on the edge of the bed with your hands tied and placed behind his neck. Your legs wide open as Jeongguk securely held them for his brother who sat facing your pussy. You're exposed beautifully to both of them Jeongguk can play with your boobs while jungkook eat you out.

"Kook let's make our fuck doll cry." Jeongguk said as his hands reach to your pussy parting the folds with his two fingers only to expose the wet juicy inner part to his twin.

"Is she wet kook? Did I prepare her well?" He asked his twin. "Yes guk" Jungkook leans giving a long slow lick from the hole to clit.

"She's wet like a whore she is." Jeongguk chuckles and bites the skin on your shoulder while the other male goes to devouring your pussy.

Your head is thrown back on Jeongguk's shoulder as you're whimpering already. Your pussy is already swollen from the eating session with Jeongguk and Jungkook's tongue games aren't joke.

Jeongguk has started kneading your boobs playing with perky hard nipples.

"Look at this whore. Always ready to serve us with her useless holes." Jeongguk knows how much you like being degraded and dirty talkes while being eaten out. 

"You're nothing but a fuck toy for us. You  let us use your useless body for some bags and shoes." He pulls your nipples as your sobs the way jungkook is opening your legs wide open and thrusting his tongue in your gaping hole.

Jeongguk is growing hard under you. You're wiggling as you feel your climax close.

"Aww our cheap slut wants to cum?" Jeongguk held you in a place his jungkook moves back opening your legs wide. "Guk, slap her kitty. Make her cum by slaping her pussy."