His Tutor

Before getting started, Y/N is five years older than Jungkook.

It's another version of "Their Tutor" but not Threesome, enjoy.

"Yes, I will try my best to help him." She bowed to the lady in her late forties who thanked her.

The young lady in her early twenties looks amazed around the big mansion. She is here to help one of the students in the university where she works as an assistant professor. Her professor has specially asked her to do this job since the student who she is here to tutor is son the university's director on top of that they have offered to pay her a good amount per hour plus it will add points for her promotion.

"This way, Ms. Y/N" the maid guided the young female to his room. She knocks on the door.

"Young Master Ms.Y/N is here." The door opened as she looked at the man in front of her. The tall guy with deep brown eyes, the same guy who has a dark aura as if he's ready to punch everyone in his way.

The spoiled bad boy who doesn't like physical touch or talk much. The one who rides a Harley.

"Do not disturb us." He demanded the maid and pulled the other lady who looked lost in his room.

The door looks with a click, and she's already in air being carried to the bed "jung-"

"Shut up!!! Just shut up." Her body was thrown on the bed. Her pants were gone before she knew, and her underwear was ripped off.

"You think if you ghost me, ignore me, I won't be able to get a hold of you?" Her legs were thrown over his shoulders and he dives in her pussy.

"I-I'm s-orry" She shutter out biting her lips. "Why would you do it to me? Huh?" He asked and went back to laping her pussy.

"I-" She tried to say something. "That's not how you play with me. I confessed my feelings for you, and you confess back then go back and ghost me for weeks. Ignore me totally if I try to approach you. Ignore my calls, texts, and emails." He cuts her off. He threw her legs off his shoulders and hovered over her. His mouth covers her.

He kisses her sucking her soul, his tongue licks every part of her mouth as he's leaving his taste on her.

"Did you forgot the times I fucked you like a slut just like you wanted?" Yes they've been fucking for a long time secretly even before he confessed. They've had this explicit relationship for a long time.

There was times when her senior professor asked her to help jungkook in his studies after college since he had trouble with some topics.

Everything started from there. He was always short tempered who never let's anyone in his personal space.

He did not have many friends either. His friend circle was small. He did hang out with them but never really involved them in his life much.

That's how he is.

"I'm not a slut." She wanted to push him off but he didn't bulge instead he held her face in his hand and made her look at her. "Who said you're a slut? You're a slut only on my bed, only when I'm fucking the hell out of you. My personal slut."

"Jungkook things doesn't work like this! I dont wanna be with you." She said trying to push him off.

He chuckles like a phyco pulled his body of her only to flip her over to lay her body on her stomach. Her top was already gone along with her bra, leaving her naked. "What are you d-doing?"

"Gonna fuck some senses into you." He holds her neck to keel her in place and pushed his sweatpants down.

"Jung -" She tries to speak again.