Step Mommy

He unhook her bra under her loose shirt, laying just behind her. She flinched in her sleep once he cupped her breasts, kneading them softly.

She knew who that was, her stepson. Who else would come to her room when her husband isn't home.

"Mommy..." he whispers softly in her ear as she smiles to herself, humming in response.

"Aww, my baby... Did you miss having fun with Mommy?" She asked, letting him play with her breasts.

"Yes, Mommy....I missed you." He rubs her nipples and twisted them between his fingers.

She took one of his hands, taking it down under her underwear. "Did you not miss mommy's pussy?" She asked as he cupped her cunt.

"I did Mommy I missed your pretty pink pussy." He said as he started to rub her clit getting her wet. "My baby, I missed you too."

She took off her shirt and bra, getting half naked and pressed her ass on his crotch grinding on his semi hard cock.

"Mommy I want to eat your pussy. I missed your taste." He asked cutely as she could refuse.

She laid on her back and spread her legs her the young male (he's an adult) to look at her naked pussy.

He part her pussy lips with his fingers and licked her wet inners. She hissed as goosebumps spread all over her body when he started licking her like that.

He wrapped his lips around her swallowen clit and started sucking that. She whimpers which he took a sign that she liked what he's doing and bit her clit to which she screamed.

"Yes!! Bunny just like that." Her fingers laced through his hair as she let him do whatever he wants.

He peaks her pussy several times and inserted his tongue in her hole. He thrusted it a few times until forcefully separated his mouth from her pussy and pulled him up to kiss him.

He still has her taste on his mouth as she sucked on his tongue.

"You did a great job in pleasuring Mommy. Now let Mommy do the same." She pecked his lips before asking him bend down on the bed in short go on fours.

She kneel behind him and took his boxer off freeing his big cock and exposing his cute round ass.

She moves forward and cups his asscheek squeezing them like a rubber ball. "Why do you have such a cute ass."

She leans in and started planting cute kisses on his asscheeks.

His babygirl aura kicks in as he arch his back and stick his ass out prettily for her. She smiled at the sight. The sight of his cute pink small butthole, round asscheeks and the big cock dangling between his legs.

She couldn't stop but to part his asscheeks swiping her tongue against his butthole taking him by surprise. He has never been touched or licked there of course it's new to him.

"What baby? Do you like it?" She asked circling his tight wrinkled hole with her thumb.

"Yes Mommy...I like it." She smiles and starts to lick his asshole nonstop making him mewl like a cat. She pumped his cock with one hand as her mouth do magic on his asshole which led him to moan loud.

"Mommy....I love it." He moans out.

She wanted to pleasure him more as she part his asscheeks and pushed her tongue in his asshole. He moans loud twist his head to look at her as she smiles and winked at him.

"M-Mommy please squeeze my balls please." She nods moving her tongue in him as she started to squeeze his balls too. He loves how his Mommy is pleasuring him.