Hangover

The cab stopped at their campus entrance, driver was more than happy to go back because of the bejjati and sneaky comments Abhishek and Ishan were making, through out the whole ride.

"come Ishan you both have to get down" Mayank said , pulling them out. "No no leave my hand.." Ishan whined not ready to come out. "yeah.. Mayank leave my princess .. we are not going anywhere.." they are now completely drunk because Abhishek managed to sneak an alcohol out of the bar which the roommates consumed.

"sir please , My wife and children are waiting for me" the driver pleaded to Shubman who rubbed his nape in embarrassment . "aiye what are you saying we will come back after leaving you , you bald man.." Ishan slurred . 

Shubman sheepishly smiled at the driver, "I will kick their asses in the morning.." Mayank huffed finally able to pull the Abhi out "Mayank ... My pretty sunshine.." the boy slurred hanging on other's shoulder for his dear life.

"you betrayer.. how dare you to leave me, you shitty servant of mine.." Ishan yelled getting out of the cab, a sound car engine was all he heard, turning back he saw the car in full speed "HEY BALDY, YOU OLD MAN.. !!" Shubman put a hand around his mouth.

"Leave me .. leave the princess right now ..you peasant..." Ishan threw the little fist punches on Shubman's back, his world upside down. Shubman carried the now over dramatic man upstairs "shut your mouth Ishu" and smacked his ass.

Shubman laid now passed out boy in his bed, he traced the bread cheeks of other with a smile on his face , opened the door of boys closest to find something comfortable , his smile widened seeing all the bear and bunny printed hoodies.

"mm.." Ishan whined in sleep when Shubman changed his rhinestone top into a warm comforting hoodie. "sleep tight my baby bear" kissing his forehead Shubman switched the lights off. 

Shubman lied down on Abhi's made, the chilly breeze coming from the window, he turned his side and his brain stopped functioning at the sight. 

There lay Ishan on his bed, moonlight making his face look so dreamy, the shiny glow on his now squished cheeks, lips so glossy it feels like moon is looking at the beauty enchanted.

In middle of the night , lying on his best friend's bed a word left his lip "Apsara"

"uhh me head is hurting like a bitch" Abhishek whined holding his head just then Ishan came into class. "Why are looking like a ghost Ishan? have not checked your face?" 

"no Mayank I woke up late and my head is hurting like a bitch" he repeated his roomie. "who told you to drink this much.." Mayank said, making both of roommates look  at each other with those puppy eyes.

"awww Ishan you are looking so cute in this hoodie" a girl squealed, the said boy looked at her like she is clown, the girl went away after clicking a pic of him.

"But I did not chan.." his eyes went to Shubman sitting behind him. "thought that rhinestone top would be uncomfortable.." the boy assured making Ishan nod "thank you Shubi" he said in a very soft voice.

"No problem.." Shubman smiled and Ishan turned his attention back to the teacher who was informing them of their upcoming 1st semester internal exams starting from next week after which externals will take place.

"Hey Ishan can you sent the last class PDF mine got deleted by mistake" the boy from his front seat asked , "Yeah gimme your email" Ishan said already on the process.

"Thanks man.. wanna grab a coffee, treat on me?" before Ishan could answer, Shubman walked up to them, "be quick Ishu, Abhi and Mayank is waiting for us.." Shubman said wrapping a hand around the other boy's waist who was packing his belongings.

"Sorry Charan next time.." Ishan felt bad for turning the boy down, who was looking at the hand around his waist. "Yeah no problem.. may be Shubman can tag along too.. wouldn't mind.. you know the more the merrier.." he said patting Shubman's shoulder who steeped back a little from Ishan now.

"so you are really a princess huh?" Ishan felt his cheeks heat up remembering last night events. "and Abhishek is your servant haa?" shubman smiled "you know he tease me .. " Ishan tried to justify his actions.

"and sticky cute notes at table written good luck my princess brother, in bathroom reading your this shining bhai is already in cafeteria queue to serve princess the best breakfast, come fast baby bro" Shubman laughed and ishan's face was red now .

To say he don't like these small things his roomie do would be a big lie, he fucking love them. He was looking down and saw two black heely boots infront of him . 

Ishan's eyes travelled upward and a pinch like feeling was made in his heart when he saw the very girl from last night with whom , Shubman was dancing.

"Hey there Shubman, we met last night" the girl said, smile on her face. "oh yes Sonal right " Shub replied "Shubi I am going to them, you guys talk, I am so hungry" sensing the situation Ishan excused  himself.

"Shubman would you go..." the girl was cut in mid by Shubman "Excuse me miss but I will talk to you later" and he ran behind Ishan who was walking slowly , shoulders slouched, "Wtf ?" Sonal looked at his back.

"Hey princess let's go there together" Shubman said making ishan look at him and a shy smile came on both of their faces.

"there is nothing like that.." Ishan looked at Shubman who rubbed his nape . "you know between me and her... or anyone.." He don't know but he wanted to make it clear and "hmm.. I know shubie"  Ishan nodded his head with a smile .

----------------------------------------------------Ocean_215-------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it.