Guilt trapping

Tension was present and Abhi was currently playing with Ishman, who was clapping . "Mann come I will show you something .." Ishan tried to convince his son who denied loving the new man more. 

"nwo.. Abhi .. I will sit with Abhi..." Shubman rubbed his forehead, "no problem Ishan you guys talk I will take him out.." saying this Abhi went outside , even though he did not wanted to but gossips can be heard later right. 

"why did you sent him out Ishu?" Shubman asked side hugging the other man, who sighed "I did not he himself went out" . 

"Will you take the pleasure of opening your mouth now , Mayank ?" Shubman said throwing bunch of letters and pics on the table. 

"what is this .. I have never got these letters.." Mayank said picking the pics of baby, Ishan sent in those past years. "but I clearly gave you my pregnancy test , why did you not give that to Shubman ..." Ishan asked, he was deeply hurt. 

"I lost that test Ishan, okay I could not believe that a man can get pregnant, so I decided to keep mum but later I researched about it and when I searched for that test, they were gone from my closest.." 

"don't you fucking dare to lie, you clearly showed Ishan our chat in wrong way then fucking dared to keep this all to yourself" Shubman held his shoulder, it was hard for him. 

He cared for Mayank like a brother, now when the same man looked at him with teary eyes, his heart hurt. 

"Shubman you need to calm down.." Ishan pulled the said boy back. he sighed and walked to Mayank  "Mayank enough emotions have been played, six years , six fucking years , we lost please tell us why you did it.. why?" Ishan asked holding the Shoulders of his friend, who seems to turn into a foe.

"Sonal made me do this, she threatened me with all of your lives.. but I never knew you were really pregnant.. but I only lied about chats and them being in relationship after that I really don't know .. I don't even know where that test went missing .." Mayank sobbed. 

he was frightened when he got a call from Sonal  "Mayank make sure Ishan believe Shubman not loving him, or results won't be good" , these words were enough to frighten a 18 year old middle family child, Sonal was rich and famous. 

"BUT YOU COULD HAVE TOLD US MAYANK" shubman shouted slapping the boy, whose tears started to flow. "oh my god mayank baby.. I am so sorry .." Shubman hugged the man , he adored him, many time  fought with Abhi too for Mayank and now  slapping him. 

In that all Shubman did not notice Sonal picking the knife "okay enough family drama now..." Shubman eyes darkened, seeing the knife on Ishan's neck . 

"Shubman .. Mann is ..." Abhi stopped , his words died . "Sonal are fucking out of your mind.." he yelled tried to take a step ahead. 

"don't you dare Abhi, get there.. " She said , her hold firm on Ishan "mama ... mama..gwet away from mama..." the little boy yelled, an angry pout on his face, nose flaring . 

"You little piece of shit, How hard I tried ha.. but you ruined it in ten mins.." Shubman tried to step ahead but Sonal was quick to look in his direction . 

"Don't even think of it, You know it took so much time to create this misunderstanding between  you all, stealing that test from Mayank's room then getting those letters even before they reach you.. " her eyes were bloodshot red. 

"Sonal you won't do any of these things.." Ishan whispered , his breath hitching when the knife pressed a little hard, blood coming out . 

"why won't I ? tell me , I will fucking waited for these Six years but he never took notice of me, those Six years when you ghosted them, I was there and now you came and took him away.. "