Clearing the past

only two or three chapters are left , and then I can finally be free from expectations, don't forget to tell me how was the story so far and thank you very much for showing your immense support for "The Untold", it's #1 on ishman and many more good rankings.

author bowing in gratitude.

By the time Ishan told Shubman , the tall man was feeling rage. Shubman took other's face in his palms. "Ishan believe me , I never fell in love with any one nor I wrote any letter to you.. hell how can I when I did not even had any contact of your.." 

"Then who send this letter and to whom I was sending? and the kiss .. " Ishan asked already too much confused. "I never received any thing from you nor Abhi did, we searched for you but never found not even your family knew.." 

"and that kiss was sudden, Sonal kissed but I pushed her but I think you did not saw it.. infact I was about to confess you, that night when I saw your face , my heart knew it.. I realized my love for you" 

"all those group chats..?" Ishan asked and Shubman kissed his eyes "they were by me but we were thinking how to surprise you when we return back, that's why we did not added you into group.." 

"Oh my goodness Shubi, I was so stupid , I should have waited for you.." and Shubman shook his head "no baby you were scared, we were just children back then.. but believe me Ishan , I did not even knew anything about you.. nor any pregnancy test anything .." 

Ishan wiped the tears from other man's face , they both were teary eyes  "Ishan , I am waiting for you .. no one else is here in my heart, my soul is marked by you only you..." saying this Shubman closed the gap between their lips. 

They felt the empty feeling in their hearts filling, six long years, and they finally win over the life. There are still many questions left to ask , but they can wait, two most pure persons found their long lost souls. 

They parted away, a string of saliva connecting their lips, their eyes locked , foreheads touching and Ishan's hand went to Shubman's back , they hug each other again, the fire burning in their body. 

"Shubman.. oh Shubman.." Ishan whispered, his eyes closed, cheeks rubbing with Shubman's , seeking the warmth, and his lover pulled his more close, practically in his lap. 

"I love you baby, I fucking love you..." Shubman left a chaste kiss on the other's earlobe, their hands on each other's back. 

Minutes passed and they stayed there in each other's arm. Shubman picked the other man in his arms, going upstairs and Ishan kept looking at him, fearing it might be a dream. 

Shubman laid Ishan on the bed where , his son was sleeping and adjusted himself behind Ishan. "Shubman .. what will I say to Mann.." The said man kissed his forehead . 

"No need , you have been a incredible parent .. let me handle all the things now.. sleep sweetheart.." 

Shubman looked at peacefully sleeping two babies of him, it felt strange, becoming a father but he was never one to back out, now was the time for his love. 

"I will fucking kill you Mayank.." his jaw clenched, thinking of the miseries , they both have to suffer because of some fucking reasons, they did not even created.

Ishan panicked not finding his son on the bed, he quickly wore his slippers and ran outside , wearing his glasses. He felt relief seeing his Son giggling sitting on the kitchen counter and Shubman was cooking something.

"and that's how I saw your mama first time.." the little boy clapped his palms, he was five year old but was so adorable, so naive. 

Ishan never gave phone to him, which might be the main cause of even 5 year old kids behaving like 10, he wanted Ishman to grow naturally , with right mindset, to preserve the innocence. 

"whoo mama shooo pretty.." Ishan walked up to them kissing his son's cheek , who in turn hold his face with his little palms. 

"what you looking at baby?" Ishan asked to the boy who was looking at him, then pouting. "baba said mama bear ... so pretty.. lotus eyes.. where is flower mama" the boy asked still looking at his eyes. 

Ishan looked at Shubman who blushed, rubbing his nape. "uhh let's have breakfast then I will drop you both at school .." and Ishan carried the plates to the table, a smile on his lips.

"you can't be like this baby, you got baba in problem.." Shubman picked his son who pouted "but lotus eyes.. baba.. mama bear..." and Shubman kissed his extremely cute son "I will show you baby...".

"Sir you look happy yet deep in thoughts at same time.." Batuhan said, giving Shubman a file. "you are right Batuhan.. can you please bring a cup of tea for me.." and the boy went out happy to work for this so polite officer. 

"why don't you all visit me here .. ?" Shubman said, sipping on his tea, he was having a video call with his friends. 

"are you okay Shubman .. we thought it would good after Vrindavan.." Shubman smirked "oh no worry Mayank , I am perfectly fine.. you both should come , Leh is surely a beauty for eyes.. " 

"okay Shubman I will come, I was feeling so down from past few days, may be if we meet it will get better..." Shubman can feel the disappointment in Abhishek's voice, he loved Ishan so much and never finding a person with whom you lived whole year.

"you look eager to meet us Shubman.." Mayank chirped , "oh Mayank, I am believe me , I am.." Shubman smiled, his fist clenched.

------------------------------------------------Ocean_215-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it.