messed up

Shubman was a very busy man, he was the one in charge of whole district after D.M so basically finding time for  visiting an ice cream parlor can't be his daily task but here he was once again waiting. 

"Sir what if the parent accused you for stalking their kid.." Shubman glared at Batuhan, who glared at him. 

"Sir .. I was saying .."  "Kindly shut the fuck up Batuhan, I am already stressed.." and Batuhan nodded. Shubman opened his car and stepped out, his heart beating , seeing the little boy running to the parlor. 

"Hey there baby.." and the boy looked up, his smile fading . "baby come here" Shubman called the boy who took his little steps towards him. 

"how are you baby?" Shubman was taken back when little boy hugged him "baba... baba.." Shubman wiped the tears from the boy's eyes. 

"baby where is your mama? " "Schwool.." the little boy answered, mispronuncing the words. "oh then your papa..?" the boy kissed his cheeks "here.." and Shubman felt the anger in him rising. 

"no no not me baby.. Ishan your father ?" the little boy slapped his own forehead "ohho baba, he Ish mama bear.." Shubman picked the boy in his arms, his eyes wet . 

"Ishman .. Oh no how can he do this with me ..how can he..?" Shubman mumbled , he gently pecked his son's forehead who was having a smile on his face but then his mama's words came into his mind "we can't tell baba about us baby.."

"oww.. mama said .. no tell .. me no tell baba.. I am bwad .. " Shubman wiped the fresh tears of his son, "hey baby.. look at me.. don't cry.. " saying this Shubman kissed little boy's whole face.

Ishman saw his house, and turned to face his baba, he was sitting in his lap whole drive back to their home. "baba you leaving.." and Shub smiled getting out of the car. 

"no way my baby.. let's have some serious chat with your mama .. Batuhan you go back, it will take me some time to return" the father son duo was stopped by a man "sir good evening.. is our boy Ishman disturbing you?" love was present in the man's voice. 

"nothing like this  sir.." Shubman love talking to peoples, hearing them, serving them but sometime he wishes to vanish just like right now, one another women saw him .

"SDM sir please come na, please have a cup of tea at our house.." Ishman whined at the delay , "sorry Mrs. Chen I can't but don't feel bad ab to aata rahuga.. jab tak le na jau .." he whispered the last part and finally knocked at Ishan's door. 

A very messy Ishan opened the door, "Ishman.." he quickly took the boy in his arms, kissing his whole face.

 "where were you baby, you promised to return from Ice cream shop quickly.." Shubman stepped inside. 

"relax Ishan , he was with me.." Ishan glared at him red eyes, "and what do you think of me.. I was going fucking crazy over here , calling peoples, going to police station for help... and you were laughing with my son.. having fun" 

Ishman was terrified, he ran to Shubman who picked him up. "stop scaring him Ishan , he is crying.." 

"no thank you very much but now you should go back, I can handle my son.." Ishan tried to take the boy who refused hiding his face in Shubman's neck. 

"our son Ishan, our Son.." sweat broke out on the short man's forehead "what .. what are you saying..? he is my son.." his eyes got teary, a insecure feeling creeping up. 

"I had done DNA test today Ishan, he has my DNA don't try to fool me anymore.." Shubman's jaw clenched when Ishan threw away the report. 

"oh really.. now you believe him being your son.. great Shubman .. " the said man can't grasp the situation. "stay the fuck away from me and my son, Shubman go live with that wife and daughter of yours, we are happy here in this simple hidden life of our.." 

This time Ishman ran to his mama, his small heart breaking by the loud voices of his parents. "what are you talking about Ishan? can you fucking be clear for once in your life" the IAS ask, Ishan walked up with little boy in his arms who fell asleep due to all nervousness. 

"See these all things you have sent me till last year.." Ishan threw a bunch of letters and photographs on his lap. Shubman's eyes watered, it was the photo of his son, after birth and a letter attached to it. 

Shubman 's fingers stopped at another photo, it was of him . but that was a photo with a girl, hands joined together , standing at a beach. 

He dared to look at Ishan who wiped his tears away "now kindly leave us alone , he is a child , I know he cried calling you baba.. but he will grow up , as he is already doing.." a sigh left Ishan's lips. 

"I am not saying you to leave this city but please when you live your life with your family  let us live too, I don't want Ishman to see any fake hope.. he is happy that his baba is here but bitter truth is that he doesn't even know that his baba thought of him as a mistake , teenage hormones.." 

Shubman was stunned to see Ishan getting on his knees, " You have everything Shubman, a good post, a perfect wife and cute little daughter.. please don't snatch Ishman from me.. I have given birth to him, nurtured him with very difficulties..." Shubman leveled down to Ishan.

"Ishan.." "no listen to me Shubman.. life was never rainbow and unicorn for me, it was all blue and grey and then my baby came.. I have only him, please don't take him away.. please.." Shubman pulled the crying man in his chest.

"Ishan , my darling .. calm down.. " he wiped other man's tears. "can you tell me everything in detail.. please baby.. because as much as I know , I never dated or married anyone let alone have a daughter.." .

"what are you saying Shubman.. you.." Shubman kissed his temples , "last I saw you was the day we left for airport after that night.. um where I behaved like a jerk, after that we were not able to reach you" .

"what are you saying Shubi,.. I had came back to campus.. how can it be..?" and Shubman expressions turned hard. 

-----------------------------------------------Ocean_215------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it.