School

Don't forget to read my new shubish ff "THE UNTOLD",  I worked so hard for that, review it guys, you all won't regret  reading it. ฅʕ•̫͡•ʔฅฅʕ•̫͡•ʔฅ

Don't forget to comment on this one.

Shubman was getting ready to go to his office, he cancelled his leave. "sir you have a event to attend today" his junior who came to his home for some important work informed. 

"what is the timing?" he asked already getting in the car and the driver drove out of the bungalow. "around 1 P.M , Druk White Lotus School" .

Shubman was checking some files before attending the meeting . "Sir some people came to meet you" "ok send them inside" shubman put the telephone down, sighing, his mind still playing that face of Ishan, oh how much has the boy grown up.

"Please have a seat.." Shubman said and there were around five to six people, two of them were women. "SDM sir we have a request, we are from the Lamdong colony.." Shubman put his pen aside sensing the nervousness of his visitors.

"relax, you all can trust me , would you all like to have a cup of tea.." and they nodded, a smile came on his lips "good, please bring some hot piping tea" he ordered and the junior worker went out. 

"now tell me without any worries" the old people smiled "SDM shaab, there are some people disturbing us, coming to our colony, our children feel unsafe as those goons behave unappropriately" 

"Why don't you go to the Police station, you know it's their work field?" his eyebrows up. "We went sir but the officer patrolled for some days nothing much.. and the things are again back to square one.." one of the lady informed.

"here have some tea .." the earlier man came inside with a peon , "Sir we have to attend that event, they have informed it from last two months.. " his junior whispered in his ear. 

"I will look into your matter , Batuhan note their address , I will make sure those goons learn their lessons , for now I have to go somewhere please enjoy your tea and reach your homes safely" they all were not convinced but try to believe him, as he is the one in charge here. 

"who is the officer in charge around Lamdong colony, call him in my office " he asked his junior, "okay sir, I will inform him to come tomorrow" . 

"why tomorrow, can't he come today?" they were on their way to the school. "Sir, we won't be able to come back before 3'o clock and it will take half hour to drive back .." .

The car came to halt "Sir we have reached .." his driver said, Batuhan run down to open the door for him when he himself can. Shubman came out, there was standing Principle and some staff members to welcome him, the new SDM of district.

"then we will personally go to meet him"  Batuhan looked at him, who was looking at the building ahead, fixing his coat and nodded. 

"Welcome sir, I am Rin soo the principle here.." Shubman shook hand, smiling . "sir We were having this request to invite the new SDM as students want to meet you.." 

"but I am here only from last week" never one to buttered up, principle smiled "Yes Sir, invitation was sent to former one and then we get to know, he would be transferred soon.. so students requested for new one" 

"No need to call the students, I would go in their classroom, they would feel more comfortable and like that I can also check the managment" principle gulped, the man standing infront of him was intimidating . 

"Miss Chen are you sure we have not made a mistake of inviting him here ?" and the teacher laughed at the misery of almost old man. 

"what kind of event is this , what were they thinking , inviting me to chit chat" Shubman asked he was ok with coming to school, but there was no planned event, it was 'students fascination for young IAS officer' and rich schools do that. 

"Sorry sir, will make sure to check all info. now on.." Batuhan , his junior stated and he can only sigh, entering another one of the classroom. 

"yes sir what do you need?" teacher asked turning around , Shubman was taken back, there was Ishan to whom he was searching from the last six years.  "Shubman.." Ishan wanted to run away, he had done it successfully two times but not right now.

when Ishan took a step forward, Shubman quickly blocked the door "not this fucking shit again, darling" Ishan felt the butterflies, which were asleep dancing again. 

"We need to talk right now.." Shubman pulled Ishan out of the class, holding his elbow "wait a minute ... wait" Ishan jerked his hand away. "let me inform the head master" he said adjusting his glasses. 

Shubman walked behind the short boy, fearing if other again decided to run away. Inshan glared at him "wait here" when he did not listen , Ishan violently turned around feeling embarrassed "for fuck sake , there is no other door of this office, I am coming out of this one.." 

"Not right now Batuhan" the said boy closed his open mouth, five minutes passed and Shubman decided to knock at the door which was soon opened by Ishan.

"Let's go ..but only ten minutes" soon they both found each other sitting on a road side bench. "how are you? I went to your home.." Shubman heard a sigh . "I am doing god here, it's so peaceful, life here so serene.." Shubman can't help but feel that Ishan avoiding the topic.

"well how are you? must be good, becoming an IAS , you must have settled by now... are you here with family ?" Ishan asked , a smile on his face . "all good .. but your place is still empty Ishan.." Shubman said brushing a hair out of Ishan's face , who broke the eye contact. 

"UHH I have to go now.. I some errands to run.. bye .. " Ishan stood up, "sure I can drop you .." Shubman tried to steal some more time, he can't let Ishan go this easily. "no no it's alright I will go by myself" "okay then I hope we meet again, see you soon.." 

"and I wish, you had never found me ..." Shubman felt hundreds of arrow passing his heart, hearing the other man's whisper which was not meant to be heard.  Ishan was already on his way back but he can't walk, his whole body jammed. 

Two days passed and Shubman was in his car when his eyes fall on Ishan standing at an ice cream parlour, he was laughing with a kid. "stop the car" his eyes hardened when the little boy hugged Ishan saying "love you papa.." and Ishan kissed the boy's face . 

The view was cute, but not for Shubman , he clenched his fist "you fucking betrayer" .

------------------------------------------------Ocean_215-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it.