Making love

"Shubman where are you taking me?" Ishan asked , his eyes covered by Shubman's hands. "wait a little bit more baby.." Shubman smiled leading them to the set up. 

"now you can see it .. " He said taking his hands off, Ishan looked at the sight, they were in their courtyard, rounded up trees, soft lush grass , fairy lights and dinner on a blanket, some cushions scattered. 

"Shubman .. this is beautiful.." Ishan smiled at him and ran to the blanket sitting on it, Shubman walked behind him. "Do you like it?" he asked rubbing his nape, sitting beside ishan who replied "are you kidding with me, this is superb! I love it.." his lips were shut up by Shubman, leaving a chaste kiss. 

"sorry.. your lips were looking .. tempting.." Shubman's cheek heat up, Ishan was no different.

 "would you like to have some red wine?" Shubman said already pouring  for himself. "yeah sure..."

They both sat there under the sky, sipping on wine, there fingers touching. When their eyes met , there was longing , to feel each other. 

"Oh Shubman.." Ishan moaned, his back arching, other boy grazed at his chest by his teeth. "I missed you baby.. so fucking much.." Shubman said, entering a digit inside Ishan , who bit his lips at the stretching. 

"oh Shubi.. please .. please.." Ishan cried , feeling his orgasm close just by fingers of Shubman fucking him so good and deep. "wait a little baby.. " Shubman said in his husky voice, opening the condom packet by his teeth. 

"Do it raw Shubman.." Ishan whispered, "are you sure Ishan?" officer asked and Ishan smiled "I am safe, You were the last..." Shubman joined their lips. 

"me too baby , first and last , everything is you.." Shubman said their lips brushing on each other. Shubman lined his members at the puckering whole , slid inside. 

Ishan opened his lips and Shubman compiled by kissing him, Shubman's fingers slid in Ishan's , he thrusted deep and slow, their lips still molded together , fingers in each other's. 

"I love you Shubman.." Ishan whispered and Shubman slowed down his pace, his eyes hooked at that sweating face, those glossy lips , hooded teary eyes. 

Same scene what Shubman saw six years ago but this time Shubman did not run , this time he was sure of his feelings, know why his heart was beating fast. 

Moonlight was making Ishan's face glow in the late night, Shubman took the ring out , stopping his moments completely "will you marry me Ishan, let me be your husband?" Ishan pulled other in a ferocious kiss.

They parted away after a messy kiss, Ishan nodded "fuck baby.. " and Ishan's eyes rolled back at the deep strong thrust. 

It was all about them , two bodies becoming one , souls remating and two hearts beating in sync creating the loveliest music. 

Shubman changed their position, making Ishan sit on his erected dick slowly taking him in . "yeah darling you are taking me so well ..." Shubman groaned, tightness engulfing him.

 Heat pooled in his stomach, looking at Ishan who was riding him so beautifully , back arching, lips getting bitten by teeth mercilessly, messy hairs, mumbling incoherent words . 

"yeah Shubi.. fuck me .. right there ahhh.." Shubman supported the boy holding his waist, thrusting upward "you doing it so well baby.. yeah.. I am so close..." he started to pump Ishan's hard rock dick.

Shubman shooted his load inside , at the same time Ishan came all over his chest and stomach. Shubman once again changed their position, his thrusts becoming sloppier. 

"Ahh .." Ishan moaned when Shubman wiped his lower area, cleaning both of them , he felt so full to the brim. They both cuddled each other, too busy to look at the shy moon over them in the night sky, pecking through clouds after witnessing the passionate love making.

"You are so Beautiful.. beautiful like a Gandharva, a male counter parts of apsara.. " Shubman said , his fingers touching other's blushing cheeks, who hid his face in his chest. 

Okay so Ishman got this habit from his mama, hiding face in Shubman's chest. "Imma shy .. what the moon would be thinking.." Ishan said , looking at his lover through his eyelashes. 

Shubman pulled the blanket over them "now he is not seeing , my apsara..." . "wait what about Ishman..?" Shubman brought their face close "he is with his cool Abhi and mayank, now let's work hard to give our boy a sibling darling.." 

and that's how their lips met again, under the blanket, so that moon can't see.

THE END

-----------------------------------------------------Ocean_215------------------------------------------------------------

So this book ends here, it was a amazing experience to write this one, thank you to every person for reading it, voting on it and commenting. 

I love how you guys keep the spirit up , making all those theories, currently I have completed all my books, only one "Serendipity" which is in collab is ongoing

I will come back with another shubish ff soon, but there are conditions you all have to show your interest in that, may be that one will keep you all hooked , until then you can read my other ffs. 

don't forget to comment and vote on those.

and to all the board students, go ace your exams because let me tell you all author  herself is a sucker for academics, as much as I enjoy writing here , I also love to see the happiness on my parents face, when I come home with A+ grades so , I will always be here rooting for you all, if you need any advice or help related to studies, just D.M me.