6. Teddy Bear

Jungkook's POV

Thank God, he decided to not tell anyone! I really thought it was all over.

I leave a sigh, turning off the tap and patting my face dry with my towel. Looking at myself in the mirror, I wonder how he found out. Ye Jun and Chun Hee said nobody was going to get any suspicion. Now will everyone else find out the truth tomorrow?

I'm scared. Shall I run off from here? But that too won't help now!

"Bunny, are you done yet?"

"Yeah, coming.." I shout back to Taehyung.

Why the hell is he calling me Bunny? Do I look like a rabbit? Seriously?

Letting out another sigh, I open the door and step out of the bathroom, only to see the two beds now pushed together in the centre and Taehyung sitting right in the middle, with his phone in his hands. He stares at my face as I look at him confused

"Why did you push them together?" I ask, pointing at the beds.

"Oh..it's.." he flashes me a sly smile. "Now that we are both boys, I thought it was okay. And you seemed to be having a nightmare earlier. I didn't want to let you sleep alone."

"Nightmare?" I frown at him.

"Yeah.." he chuckles. "Probably about getting caught and dismissed from school. You kept on saying sorry and that's how I found out."

"Oh!" That's how he found out? Shit! Why can't I just not have nightmares?

"You don't have any problem with this, right?" He asks, grinning at me and patting the bed.

"Uhm...I..yeah. I mean no," I mumble.

"Stop biting your lips," he says and smiles again. It's then I realise, I was biting my bottom lip. Weird habit! It occurs so naturally.

"I got you something to change," he points at the chair. Some clothes were kept folded on it.

"No, you won't have enough clothes if you give me yours. I'm fine in mine," I say shaking my head.

"That's sure not yours," he says pointing at my full-sleeved top and pants. "And you sure are not comfortable in those. Even if you are comfortable, I'm not comfortable seeing you in those. So change! And don't you worry, I've got more than enough clothes."

"But.."

"No buts!" He declares, not even letting me talk. "Now that I've decided to not tell anyone about your secret, you've to obey me and listen to everything I say."

"Okay.." I nod to him and walk towards the chair, picking up his clothes. It was a white t-shirt and dark green shorts. The t-shirt already looked oversized for me.

"Wait, where are you going?" He asks me as I start walking back towards the bathroom. I turn around and look at him, confused. "Change here! What are you so shy about? I see you already took off your titties."

Gosh! Why is he bullying me now?

"Did you say something?"

"No..," I shake my head.

"Yeah, c'mon, take off that ridiculous top!"

I nod and place his clothes back on the chair before turning around and quickly pulling the top off of my head.

"Wait! Is that a bruise on your back?" he asks as I grab his t-shirt from the chair. "Is that from what happened at the bus?"

"Yeah.." I nod and swiftly pull the t-shirt down my head.

"Wait! Come here. I got balm. Let's apply some."

"No, it's okay. I'm fine," I say and wrap my towel around my waist before pulling down Chun Hee's pants. As I grab the shorts from the chair, Taehyung is beside me, trying to pull up my t-shirt.

"Hey! Move away!" I snarl at him and take a few steps back.

"What?" He chuckles. "Look, Jungkookah, I'm a basketball player. I see guys naked every day at school. Come here, I'm just checking your bruise."

"L..let me at least wear the shorts," I stutter feeling, totally embarrassed.

"Okay," he sighs and goes back towards the cupboard. I quickly wear the shorts. The waistband was made of elastic and actually perfectly fit me but it was too short and was barely visible under his oversized t-shirt.

"Come here," he says, walking towards the bed, his hand grasping a yellow tube of some kind of balm he just got out of his bag.

I wonder why is he being so nice to me right now, at 2 in the morning.

"C'mon.." he calls again after sitting down on the bed whilst opening the cap of the tube. I walk to him and crawl up on the bed beside him, turning my back to him.

He pulls up my t-shirt a little and asks me to hold it before squeezing some balm on his finger and applying it to my bruise. Then he slowly starts to massage my back, using light circular strokes. I wince a little as he suddenly presses with his thumb.

"Does it hurt?" He asks in concern.

"A little," I mumble.

"I didn't think it'd leave a bruise. And you said you were okay. Otherwise, I wouldn't have let you carry that heavy bag. What all have you got inside that?"

I couldn't help but let out a laugh. "Taehyung, you don't have to be so nice to me."

"Yaa Jungkookah, you can't just call me Taehyung. Call me hyung, like you did earlier."

"Uhm..er....hyung..why are you being nice to me? Do you pity me now after knowing my situation?"

"Who pitied you? You are just a stupid little thing!" He says and pokes me near my shoulder.

"Ahh..! It hurts!" I scoff and he chuckles, starting to slowly massage me with his thumb again. This time it felt soothing and I closed my eyes as he kept rubbing down my back.

"Okay, that's enough I guess. The bruise will be gone by tomorrow," he finally says, giving me a pat.

"Oh..uhm..thank you..Tae...er..hyung," I mumble, leaving the t-shirt free, letting it fall over my back.

"You can also call me Tae hyung. Or Tae Tae hyung or even Taehyungie hyung or Oppa," he grins at me, making my cheeks heat up at his tease. And why does he look so handsome when he smiles?

"I'll go and wash my hands now. Lie down," he says and walks towards the bathroom.

I lie down on my stomach and snuggle my head into the pillow, only to find myself smiling like an idiot. I mean the handsome basketball captain of Kirin Boys High, every girl's crush just gave me a massage. Is this even real?

Within a minute, Taehyung is back and he crawls up beside me, turning off the lights. Then he suddenly places his arm around my body and pulls me closer to him.

"What are you doing?" I ask, totally taken aback.

"Cuddling you. I can't sleep without hugging something. And you know what, you resemble my teddy bear."

"What?!"

"Teddy bear. But you are more like a warm bunny," he whispers in my ear and pulls me even closer, almost suffocating me. "Sleep fast, bunny. We barely got four hours to sleep now."

"Don't call me bunny!" I say trying to free myself from his hold.

"Then I will call you teddy bear," he chuckles and places his thigh too over mine, trapping me like an octopus. "Good night Jungkookah," he then whispers, stroking my hair.

"Uhm...good night," I mumble and place my head on his chest, feeling a bit uncomfortable but also warm.