34. Don't love anyone more

Jungkook's POV

"Kookie! Kookie! Kookie Oppa! Wake up! I'm back!"

I open my eyes to my little sister Eugene giggling and squealing loudly, running around my bed.

"Oh! Eugene ah, You are back?" I laugh, slowly sitting up from the bed and rubbing my eyes.

"Yeah!" she giggles and crawls up on the bed and into my lap. Then she gently grabs my plastered arm. "Oppa, how's your hand? When can you get rid of this?"

"Soon.." I smile and press a kiss on her forehead. "I missed you."

"I too missed you so much!" She says in her cute chirpy voice and leans in giving me a kiss on my cheek, making my heart melt. Then she gives me a quick tight hug and pulls away, looking at me with sparkling brown eyes. "I feel so much better now," she sighs like an adult.

"Oh, why? You weren't feeling good at Uncle's house?" I ask.

"Not at all!" She huffs. "I came running off from there!"

"You came running off from there? So, Jieun hasn't come with you?"
"No, she'd only come in the evening when Dad and Mom come. You know I'm done with staying there! That's why I threw a tantrum early morning and made the driver drop me back here."

"You threw a tantrum?" I ask, making my mouth an 'o'.

"I had to!" she sighs. "I don't know why unnie even took me there. She was out with her friends all the time and Sooyun unnie and Yejun oppa had their friends at home every day. Yejun oppa's friends are so bad. They smoke and drink! And they curse!"

"Oh! Why did you even go near them?" I ask. I don't know what kind of stuff she got exposed to this time. The last time when she came back from there, she told me she saw Yejun kissing a girl in the swimming pool.

"I didn't go near them. I looked at them from far away. They were so loud that I could hear them even from there. You know, they said that bad word many times," she says with her eyes wide.

I leave a sigh. "Next time, stay inside the room when Yejun oppa's friends are home, okay?"

"Okay," she nods. "I was inside my room most of the time, watching cartoons and doing drawings all alone. Sooyun unnie wouldn't let me into her room. When I got really bored, I asked her to let me also watch the movie she was watching with her friends. But then she said that movie was for big girls and little girls can't see it," she pouts.

Thank God she didn't see anything!

"Kookie, I was so bored and lonely there that I cried," she says, tears almost welling up in her large eyes.

"Aww..it's okay," I say and hug her. "Now you are back and I'm here to give you company. And Dad and Mom will also be here by evening! Dad will be bringing us lots of chocolates. Aren't you excited?"

"Will you take me out somewhere, oppa?" she asks snuggling her face into my chest. "I won't be able to go anywhere with you once unnie comes back. She wouldn't even let me come to your room."

"Okay, where do you wanna go?" I ask.

"Mall! Let's go shopping??" She squeals sitting up and suddenly smiling brightly. "I also want to have pizza and ice cream!"

"Okay, deal! Let's go!" I laugh. She instantly starts giggling and squealing in delight.

"Okay Kookie, I'll go get ready fast. You also get ready fast! After that, let's have breakfast together and go to the mall!" she chirps, hastily climbing out of my lap.

Smiling, I nod to her and watch her happily skip out of my room. Then I grab my phone from the bedside table and text Tae hyung.

'Hyung, you aren't planning on coming, right?
I won't be home today.
Eugene is back and I'm taking her out to the mall'