11. Cookies

Taehyung's POV

"Taehyung, dude, are you awake?"

Oh God! What the hell is wrong with this guy? What does he want now?

"Hey, I know you aren't asleep. Listen, I need to ask you something," Rowoon says turning on his phone's flashlight and turning it in my direction. He was lying on his mattress and his face was barely visible to me in the flashlight.

"What?" I let out a sigh.

"Do you like Ara?"

"Why do you want to know?" I frown at him.

"Because I'm confused if you like Choonhee."

"I don't like her."

"So you like Ara?"

"Yeah.."

He suddenly sits up. "Then dude, why are you playing with Choonhee?!" His tone was now angry.

"I'm not playing with her!" I snap back.

"Yes, you are! You won't let anyone else come near her. What's your problem?"

"Ah fuck! I can't sleep! Can you guys just fight tomorrow morning?" Yoonjae yells from his corner where I thought he had gone to sleep an hour ago.

"Just a minute, bro. We both need to settle something," Rowoon tells him and looks back at me. "You answer my question."

"Okay, listen, Kim Choon Hee doesn't like you. So, leave her alone," I tell him.

He lets out a laugh. "She told you that? No, right? She thinks you like her. You are the one who should leave her alone and stop playing with her feelings."

"Look, she doesn't think I like her. And there's nothing going on between us. You ask her tomorrow and she'll tell you," I roll my eyes, feeling exasperated.

"Okay, I'll do that," he says and lies back, pulling up his covers.

Gosh! Why the hell did I agree to share a tent with this guy?

I close my eyes and try to sleep. But my head feels heavy. Sighing, I open my eyelids and stare at the gear loft hanging from the ceiling.

The heck is wrong with me? Why the hell am I feeling this way about Jungkook? Gosh! Why did I stare at him while singing in front of everyone?

Okay, relax! Maybe I'm just confused. Maybe I'm feeling like this cause I'm mad at Ara. It might be the hormones playing with my head. Fuck!

Actually, it's only he is just too cute and I feel some kind of affection towards him. Something you feel towards a puppy. I just want to hug him and cuddle him and kiss his cheeks and nose and eyes. Ahh..those doe eyes! Why are they so adorable?

Gosh! I'm once again there! What am I even thinking?! Stop!

I sit up feeling hot. I close my eyes and sit there for some time, trying not to think about anything. But I keep on seeing those doe eyes and those bunny teeth and that tiny mole.

Shit! This doesn't work!

Grabbing my blanket and phone, I get up and step out of the tent, opening the storm flaps. I sit outside on the grass, covering myself with the blanket. And then I notice a small light outside one of the girls' tents. Seems like somebody is sitting there.

I get up and walk towards the light. As I reach near, I realise my instincts are right. It was Jungkook's tent and he was the one sitting there.

"Tae...Tae hyung??" He utters in a trembling voice. He was in his full girl costume and was even wearing those wigs.