Help

(Trigger warning. Miscarriage)

Kakarot awoke, panting and sweating as heavy cramps ran through his lower body. Looking down to see bloody sheets. The betas breathing became unsteady as another cramp rushed through him. The small Saiyans eyes clenched shut, whining as Vegeta made his way over, kicking Bardock awake on his way. Kakarot had curled himself into a tight ball, whining and crying as he rocked back and forth.
"Bardock... this isn't good..." 
"Damn right it isn't! What do we do?"
"Take him to the med bay of course!"
The beta let out a yelp as another sharp cramp wrang his abdomen. Vegeta then held Kakarot up to his chest, lifting him into the air. The small saiyan curled into the prince's chest, blood still streaming onto the floor. Vegeta ignored the blood though and with Bardock by his side rushed Kakarot to the medics.

Time skip

"Kakarot has miscarried the baby three weeks into the pregnancy, he should stay strictly in bed rest until we are sure that it is over because of his condition."
Vegeta growled at this, he knew Kakarot wouldn't like that. But the doctor was right. Speaking of Kakarot, the beta was sitting in a puddle of his own blood, curled up in a ball crying. The small saiyan was on edge, he was peeking out from between his knees, eyes darting in every which way possible.
"So... what do we do about this?" Vegeta mumbled to the doctor, gesturing at the blood.
"Oh... yes just make him wear a pad, like female Saiyans do while on their period. Just make sure to let all the blood pass before doing anything... intimate around that area."
Bardock smirked over at Vegeta as the doctor said this, which Vegeta responded with a harsh blush and a slight slap to Bardocks cheek. The prince grumbled to himself as he peered over at Kakarot, pacing towards him before placing a comforting hand on the betas head. The small saiyan flinched, curling in on himself more but then smelt something. It was musky, and smelt of clove, with a hint of old books. The beta liked the smell, but it was unfamiliar. And the musk part reminded him of his rapist. Whimpering, Kakarot gazed upwards, to see Vegeta. The beta shut his eyes lazily, taking in this calming scent. Realising that he was purring quietly, Kakarot snapped out of it and shuffled into Vegeta's arms.
"Vegeta... what in the galaxies was that."
"What? All I did was calm your son with my scent..."
"I am so going to tell V all about this"
"Oh shut the fuck up Bardock I don't care if my father knows."
Vegeta growled as he lifted Kakarot up.
"Also, where can we get pads?"
The medic replied by opening a drawer and handing him a few packets of pads. Vegeta threw them to Bardock before readjusting Kakarot in his arms.

Time skip (at Bardocks room)

"Bardock, how are we going to put a pad on your son"
Bardock yawned at this
"Can't you do it princey? I mean you may as well have mated him all ready..."
"I am not mated to YOUR son!!"
"Not yet..." Bardock replied sleepily
"Oh my fucking hell your such a dick"

"And your dicks going to be inside my son"...

Vegeta stood. Stunned. Blushing profusely. Bardock found the flushed Saiyans face very amusing. Vegeta just growled, snatching the boxed pads before trudging himself and Kakarot into the bathroom. The small beta was half asleep in his arms, breath hitching every so often. Vegeta placed Kakarot on the side of the tub, half holding the beta by supporting his back.
"'Geta... I- I lost the- the baby... I din' wan- want to... My fault..."
"Kaka- no... it's not your fault"
Vegeta whispered, holding the small saiyan to his chest. Every time Kakarot went to say something Vegeta would hush him, let off more of his scent and purr. Eventually Kakarot stopped trying to blame himself and just took in Vegeta's scent.
"Love... 'Geta, 'Geta- good."
Vegeta looked down at the beta in his arms, before leaning down and nuzzling Kakarot head

"I love you too Kaka"