Last day.

Sometimes, Good things come before bad things. But no. I'd rather just get right to the fucking. Anyways.
SMUTTTT

It's like 8:30 am rn. I dunno what's happening. I think this chapter makes sense.

Vegeta woke up, he knew that it was Kakarot's last day of heat but he didn't expect to be being straddled when he woke up.
"Woah! Kaka! I haven't even woken up yet!"
Said saiyan whined softly, pressing his forehead into his mates chest. Kakarot was already naked, he has gotten too hot and he had torn Vegetas boxers away not a minute ago. The prince sighed, rolling over so he was on top of his mate.
"At least let me prepare you first."

He leaned down to kiss Kakarot, his tongue sliding into his mouth and tasting the sweetness of his lips. He then began to finger Kakarot, his fingers moving slowly and deliberately at first, but then picking up speed as he felt his beta's body respond to his touch. He couldn't resist the urge to moan, feeling the pleasure building inside him. Kakarot moaned in pleasure, his body arching and writhing as Vegetas fingers explored his body. Vegeta's fingers moved in and out of Kakarot, hitting just the right spot as he felt his mate's body tense. He leaned in closer, his breath hot against the small saiyan's neck as he whispered words of encouragement. Vegeta's breath was even and calm as he withdrew his fingers. He looked down at Kakarot, who seemed completely enraptured by what just happened. His eyes were half lidded and his body still trembled with pleasure. The prince smiled, grabbing his mates shoulders and flipping him onto his back and licking his neck teasingly. Vegeta's cock was now fully erect, leaking pre-cum at the tip. He positioned himself behind Kakarot, their bodies pressed together from chest to thigh. With a swift thrust, he buried his length inside his beta, filling them up completely. Vegeta began to slowly thrust in and out of Kakarot, his hands gripping Kakarot's hips tightly. The sensation of Vegeta's cock sliding in and out of their body felt incredible, causing Kakarot to moan softly. Vegeta's thrusts grew harder and faster, his breathing becoming more labored. As Vegeta's thrusts became more forceful, Kakarot's body began to shake with pleasure. Their moans grew louder, echoing around the room. Sweat beaded on both of their bodies as they moved together in perfect sync. Vegeta leaned down, his lips brushing against Kakarot's neck. He whispered hotly into their ear.
"You're so tight...I can't get enough of you."
His hips picked up speed, driving deeper into his beta with each thrust. Kakarot's eyes rolled back in pleasure as Vegeta's words sent shivers down their spine. He arched his back, pressing their hips up against Vegeta's in an attempt to take more of him inside. The friction between their bodies was almost unbearable, but it only fueled their desire. With a growl, Vegeta bit down gently on Kakarot's shoulder, marking them as his own. He continued to thrust relentlessly, feeling the walls of Kakarot's love canal massage his cock with every movement.

(EHHH I may add more later. Maybe when I'm not half asleep. Baiiii)
Also. There may be random * (I tried to stop but I've been on character ai too much)