𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞, 𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵

-ˋˏ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝐿𝑉𝐸, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

♯ 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐿 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡. the boy wanted to see how many he could fit. it was almost like chubby bonney but slightly more disgusting.

mason had started to sit with the friend group as him and juniper started dating. the blonde seeming much more happy now that she's with him.

it made aurora happy seeing her smile. she just wanted to best for her. she wanted the best for her all of her friends.

october started tomorrow. the days were going fast. with october brought auroras birthday. it was only the best time of the year. expect her birthday was halloween. she was basically destined for a scare. at least that's the joke anastasia made every year. she thought it was funny.

it wasn't.

but then again the girl was fond of pink cupcakes with sprinkles. she loved them more then life. it scares aurora sometimes knowing that the girl would sacrifice everyone else's life for a good cupcake. it was only in her true nature.

aurora felt the spot next to her shift as she turned to see a smiling brady look right back at her. he looked pretty today. the table was odd without camilia and it's been that way.

" where's morgan " aurora asked brady as juniper and mason went into their own conversation.

" she's talking mr bookhart " he told her but aurora only looked at him weird. morgan doesn't just " talk " to teachers after class.

" fine she's arguing with him " brady gave him. aurora smiled at him. she knew morgan better then most.

or she just had a lot of classes with her last year and was able to finally understand why connor made fun of her the years prior.

" grape " she asked brady holding the bag open. he smiled at her before grabbing one from the bag and putting one in his mouth.

aurora always had grapes at lunch. it was her favorite fruit anyways. and brady definitely knew that. everyone knew that about her.

" we still on for this weekend " he asked her. they were going to have a movie marathon. aurora had begged and begged the boy to have one and he eventually gave in.

" yes, we're starting with pitch perfect and ending with a my little pony movie " she told him excited. and she was being completely serious about the my little pony movie.

" we are not watching pitch perfect " he told her. he didn't even argue about the my little pony movie it was almost like he didn't even hear her.

" why not " she let out in a whine.

" because so " he told her. he sounded like her mom.

" well we are brady i don't care about your opinion on it " she told him.

" no were not " he said to her sternly.

" we are of ill never ever hang out with you ever again" she said to him.

he only laughed. her threats meant nothing. she couldn't even threaten somebody properly.

"  you love me " he told her reaching for another grape but she only pulled the bag away.

" well unfortunately for you, you love me more and will do whatever i say to you " she told him. he knew she was right.

" so we're watching all three pitch perfect movies " he asked her accepting his defeat.

no nodded rapidly before holding out the bag of grapes for him to take one.

𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 !
i'm tried. but awww them.