𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 !

-ˋˏ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝐼𝐹𝑇𝐻𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

♯ 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐿 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐞. it was for something completely stupid to the point where she was starting to think everyone in the room forgot what it was about in the first place.

it was about rather or not twister was a good party game.

the whole friend group had just gotten home from school. it was only a tuesday and aurora was already exhausted. they were all at her house. hers being the closest to the school in the time of need. if a fire was ever sent to it or anything the group would know to just go to auroras house. that was their safe zone.

" you guys are so fucking annoying " issac let out from besides anastasia. who's head was rested on his shoulder. her eyes were closed.

" issac " aurora said pointing to the jar on the table he rolled his eyes before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a five as carefully as he could. anastasia was definitely asleep. before he gave it to aurora.

she lifted her head off of morgan's shoulder before putting the five in the jar. it was a cuss jar. no one was aloud to cuss in her house. not even aurora. she would never break it. but sometimes it would come out.

so far today over a hundred dollars were contributed to the jar due to lauren and brady and now issac opening their mouths.

aurora sat back as she watched brady walk towards her and put his head on her shoulder. a feeling making its way in the girls stomach as he did so. her face turning light pink as he did it. she didn't know why.

it was just brady.

" your comfortable " he told her. aurora hummed in response as she watched connor turn the lights off before the movie started playing.

they were watching 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑠. today was october third anyways. it was morgan's request. a blanket was passed over to them as connor smiled at the girl as she took it and out it on their lap.

she looked at brady for a second before starring back at the screen. he looked pretty.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

the movie had just ended and aurora and brady were the only ones awake. even with school in the morning they didn't care about waking the others up. they had clothes at the girls house.

aurora looked at brady who's head was still pressed on her shoulder she wondered why he never took it off. it was probably hurting. the credits were rolling as she whispered his name. the boys eyes looking at her before she nodded her head to upstairs. he took the hint before picking his head up from her shoulder and standing up. stretching slightly before reaching his hand out for aurora as she took it.

his hands were warm. a spark was sent through her body as she held it. the blanket dropping to the floor. she stepped over it as they walked past everyone. each person in their own sleeping position or arrangement. expect for juniper. she was in the guest room. she left in the middle of the movie already tired and wanted to be the first to claim the room. knowing connor would somehow make his way in there in the middle of the night. he always did. even if issac was in there. it didn't matter. he always found a way.

brady pulled the girl up the stairs as they made their way to her room. brady turned the light on before letting go of her hand and laying in her bed. she only rolled her eyes at him.

" what are you doing " he asked her as she sat in her desk chair.

" taking off my makeup " she told him as she took a makeup wipe and lightly started to take the makeup off. he sat up as he watched her.

" why do you wear that stuff " he asked.

" to look pretty brady " she told him willing the massacre off. it was only the truth but she still looked the same even without makeup.

" well i think you look pretty without it " he told her shrugging. she smiled in the mirror knowing he saw her. she could seem him from the mirror as well.

" you look pretty to " she told him. he smiled at her.

" rory what day is it " he asked her. she knew what he was doing.

" it's october third " she told him with a smile but she started to moisture her face. the boy watching her every move before she was done.

she turned off the light walking towards the bed and getting under the covers as he moved over. she placed her head on his chest before his arms wrapped around her.

" goodnight brady " she told him in a whisper.

" goodnight my sleeping beauty " he let out.

both of them soon falling asleep in the comfort of each others arms.

𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 !
i love aurora so much. this slow burn is burning way
to much. but i love it. i love rory. i literally can't.