𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧

-ˋˏ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌-𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

♯ 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐿 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝, in all her glory. the shop held barley anyone inside of it. the night had fallen into morning. she shouldn't even be there but she was. luke knew she shouldn't have been there even when he saw her walk in and sit at a different table, before she got up and went to another one. then another one. then another one, before she eventually found her table. the one eight eh scrapings.

but he choose to watch her. he didn't want to bother the girl. but he knew something was wrong. it was all in the expressions on her face and the fact that she looked on the edge of crying or worse. he didn't know how worse. but he should of thought farther then tears revolving around a teenage girl.

he saw as the girl sat still. no movements. her eyes starring straight ahead. emotionless. it was weird. odd even. so the older man approached the table. not thinking in a thousand mile radius.

she heard the steps causing the brunette to turn her head towards the man now looking over her. her mouth became dry. her eyes soaking up all the liquid just to pour it out on her face.

( 𝑑𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦 1 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑝 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑, 3 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑝𝑠
𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑏𝑦 𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑎 𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑔𝑜 ! )

" what's wrong with you" the man asked. his usual tone trying to peek though his rough comforting one. yet she remained silent. she was scared to talk some more but she knew she had to.

" nothing " she mustered out. he didn't believe her. and nether did i.

" what's wrong " he asked once again. he didn't want to pester her but he knew he needed to ask. it would only be for the better.

" nothing luke " she told him directly. he saw she wanted to be left alone so that's what he did he left her alone. he took three steps back before looking back at her.

there was something wrong. but he couldn't do anything about it. even he knew that.

sure the girl was drunk but she sobered up. her tears forced her to. she was forced to make her mind stop throbbing but it kept coming to the point where she wanted to bang her head up against the wall over and over again still it stopped. maybe then she could re write the past.

but she wouldn't. you can't re write the past not even john gatz could and he's a complete idiot. it's not like she's in some movie nothing ever has a happy ending.

she knew her makeup was smudged on her face so she wiped it off with her hand but she knew she made it worst. she didn't want to scream anymore. she didn't want to cry anymore. she simply didn't want to do anything anymore. it was insane how fast her mind could snap back into reality.

she felt like leaving the dinner. she knew she shouldn't. so she didn't. she contuined to sit there before she hears footsteps walking towards her in heavy dirty brown shoes that coated the feet that stomped. yet he wasn't mean about.

just gave her a strawberry milkshake and a small smile before walking away.

three steps.

still not trying to cross the boundaries that she had. and it stayed like that until the sun arose. it stayed like that until she couldn't drink any more milkshakes. it stayed like that until she heard a crack.

not of glass or of a egg.

aurora chandler had finally cracked.

𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 !
woah. like woah. like OWAH WOAH.
i'm astonished. we have 4 chapters
( epilogue included in counting)
like i'm so excited. like i'm crying ?

no one could make me hate you aurora chandler !