𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝘪 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶

-ˋˏ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌- 𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸, 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚, 𝐢𝐫𝐥

♯ 𝑆𝑂𝐶𝐼𝐴𝐿 𝑀𝐸𝐷𝐼𝐴
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 !

𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲, 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘺𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘯, 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘱𝘦𝘳.𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘥𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 672 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐫, 🖤 🦢
𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝: 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘭

𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐥, my black swan today
⤷ 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐫, i did it better then Natalie Portman right ?

𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝, cuties in a weird ass bathroom !
⤷ 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐫, we know trust

𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐳, missing you both hard right now
⤷ 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐫, well you left us for some dance show....

𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧, woah

𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧, my bestfriend guys !!!!
⤷ 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐫, !!!!

𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐰𝐞𝐬, i'm gonna cut the comments up here because let's get into the chapter now shall we
⤷ 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐫, i have a good ending right ?
⤷ 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐰𝐞𝐬, a sequel may be in your future at this point cause idk....

𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦, as more and more started to storm in. threatening the room to throw up everyone in it. it was that jam packed. it was supposed to be small. but that was over with quickly.

it was almost like some 90s movie party mixed with that one party in stranger things season two combined.

expect there was no steve and nancy.

aurora never drinked truly she didn't see the fun in it. she watched from afar in a less crowded room as people walked past her most likely trying to find more drinks or a room to go in, to fuck in. absolutely disgusting.

borden filled her body as she fixed her crown ontop of her head before leaving her spot she had been standing in. she walked past couples arguing some making up and some straight up psycho. but it was none of her business anyways.

she was going to find her white swan who she had lost when she first came there. which was two hours ago but still.

aurora moved through the crowd as her phone was clutched in her right hand. she was heading towards the basement. she knew morgan would be down there.

the basement was more of a hang out basement but still teens took over the habitable living space and were as drunk as dogs down there. or at least most were.

as aurora walked down the stairs she felt a sudden need to turn around. to retreat and just find morgan later. but her heart was always wrong.

as she approached the lowest level of the house she felt her eyes move from space to space to spot the brunette girl. you would think it would be easy since their wearing the exact same attire but it wasn't.

aurora was soon to realize that morgan wasn't down there. nether were any of her other friends that seemed to be scattered out. all she knew is that juniper went home early and lauren decided to ditch before the party ever started.

typical.

the brunette turned around and made her way back up the stairs. but as soon as she reached up top she had already wished she stayed down there.

some part of her broke when her eyes scanned the two people who stood before her. but they didn't see her they were to caught up with themselves.

no it wasn't morgan. and no it wasn't any of her friends.

she quickly moved out of the stairwell and went to a different room quickly to erase the image she had just seen. she didn't want to see it again.

she didn't know why she was so hurt about it. she didn't even like him. he didn't even like her. but the thought of him kissing someone that wasn't her bothered her.

she felt like her heart was dying. and that's just her being dramatic without the alcohol in her system. but as soon as she opened up the yellow can she felt her mind leave her body.

all aspects of brady kissing another girl leaving her brain.

she erased it until the morning. she erased it to control the truth that she held inside of her. she liked brady. she always did.

that's why she writes diary entry's. the truth was being shown with a bright light on top of her as it read her from up to down.

it finally saw her emotions sky rocket to how they really are.

𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 !
hello ! um so wow. this chapter
is sucky and horrid but it gets the point across
really well so.... also 8 chapters left....
makes you wonder what i'm going to make
happen in those last eight
( i've had it planned out since march 8th ! )