𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦

-ˋˏ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

♯ 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐿 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐡. a friday. tomorrow would be homecoming. blue paint laid all over her body in hand prints as she had pressed them on with her own hands. she was in the stands at the stadium waiting for the football team to start playing. she was in the senior section. the very bottom close to the game. minority's ruled.

she stood next to morgan as she heard the girl scream loudly as the football players started to arrive in the field. everyone was decked out in school characters.

aurora also wore blue shorts paired with a blue tutu and a dark blue shirt with this headband that had blue clovers that moved. the paint being stuck on the bare skin that showed on her body.

she wasn't usually one for school sports but it's homecoming. and their football team was pretty good

aurora turned her head as she looked for brady and connor. they had arrived with their soccer team some time ago after the parade ended. she text both brothers but neither answered.

the game was started as the pledge had ended. every sports team had to do that whenever they play. very american. but it was the thought that mattered.

auroras eyes flashed to the cheerleaders as she heard them start cheering the team on. the game hasn't even started yet.

aurora looked forward once again as her body pressed up against the metal gate.

she honestly didn't know where any of her friends were expect for morgan who stood next to her.

the screams went on and on until halftime had finally arrived. the game was going slower then usual. the screaming hurting auroras ears and her voice becoming sore. the marching band came to the field as they started to perform. the cheerleaders most likely being right after them.

aurora tuned out as she felt a hand touch the small of her back. she turned to look at morgan to see her on her phone before looking the other way and seeing brady. he had a smile present on her face.

" where were you " she talked over the loud noise as best as she could. trying not to scream.

" in the back " he told her. but she couldn't hear him.

" what " she asked. the music was getting louder.

" in the back " he repeated but louder this time. she still couldn't hear him.

" huh " she said louder.

she saw him roll his eyes before he used his hand and moved it towards her waist pulling her closer to him before putting his hand to her ear.

" in the back " he whispered sending goosebumps to her skin.

she nodded as he pulled away and dropped his hand from her waist. she missed his touch already. but she would never admit that to anyone.

she was still close to him as the marching band ended. a quick moment of silence giving her time to talk.

" what time are you getting me tomorrow " she asked him referring to homecoming. he was taking her.

" like six or so " he told her calmly before she looked back at the game. his eyes never once leaving her face until she turned to look at him. his head snapping back to the front of the game.

his face lighting up.

𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 !
now now now. this is um.
funny. that's a good word. funny. i have
to say i'm really really