𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝘰𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵, 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 - 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

-ˋˏ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

♯ 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐿 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐝. the leaves started to fall. the trees knew they would be bare soon. nothing left to coat their suffering. it was going to be cold soon. with the cold came snow and with snow came christmas. but for now it was october.

the best time of the year. it even smelled like fall. aurora was an autumn more then an winter. her eyes lit up more in the fall. it just felt better.

she would be turning eighteen this month. she would be adult. she could buy a scratcher, or a playgirl or even a pack of cigarettes if she was in the movies made back in the 90s but she wasn't.

thirty-one days. but only thirty more to go after today passes by.

it's weird watching the months pass by. scary even. with every month that passes a year passes as well. which means a step closer to death.

but she's not barbie she shouldn't be thinking of that. but she is. it scares her. but she shouldn't be thinking about it. it's october first anyways.

halloween time was the best time of the year. aurora sat in her living room as a grey remote was pressed into her hand as she clicked through movies. halloween movies to be exact.

a blanket sat over her lap as she kept looking for a new movie. a bowl of popcorn sitting on top of the blanket as well. the bowl was blue. a big one even. it was the annual popcorn bowl. you had to use that one or bad luck or something would happen. she didn't really get the details of it all.

her sister knew better. she had explained it to her but she was off at college. doing what she does best. being herself. aurora always looked up to her.

the brunette settled on the movie 𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑟. it was a classic a feel good movie at best. the intro started to play as she watched it all play out. there was still some light outside from what she could see from the windows. she spotted some leaves falling down.

it looked peaceful but she would later on be hearing the pounding of the wind on the window. it would scare her but she would be okay.

her parents were out. it was their annual date night. they do it at least twice a month to keep their marriage alive. it was good to still go on dates even if your married. it's important at least that's what her father had always told her.

it was only her. she knew if she put on a true scary movie she would be scared if the monster would pop up behind her all of a sudden. but she knew that wouldn't happen but then again ghostface somehow got into the house every time in the movies.

but it was just movies. and it was only october.

she watched as the two main characters drove down the road with the car packed. father and daughter duo. it was nice.

the girl put some pieces of popcorn in her mouth as she watched. she already knew what was going to happen. she's watched the movie way to much anyways.

it was her favorite movie of all time. not just during october. and this one wouldn't change it. at least that's what she hoped.

she looked towards the window again and saw the sun starting to set more and more. the sky was ombre now. it was pretty. but it was distracting her. she got distracted easily.

the moon would be coming soon. hopefully a full moon would happen this month but shes pretty sure it would. full moons were full of light and goodwill.

her mind snapped back into reality as she heard thunder from the television. she wished she was in the movies. she wished she was a physical character in it. just so she wouldn't have to face reality when it comes to bite her in the butt.

𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 !
hi guys ! simple chapter cause i love aurora.