17

You come out of the car and turn your head to your opposite side to look at Jennie. She slowly walks towards you as You both start to walk towards your mention passing by some of the security guards. It was not like your first time spending your night out but somewhere you were feeling a little bit different because you were coming from your secret boyfriend's house.

As you both reach the main door of your mansion. You slowly enter inside earning numerous glances at you. Just as expected. But you casually walk inside with Jennie following you.

" you finally come? " your father who was sitting on the couch muttered while glaring at you, you nodded slowly.

Your dad looks at you then he looks at Jennie who is just behind you waiting for you to step further quickly. But you were just standing there in one place not shifting at all waiting for your father to speak any further as he wasn't done looking at you both.

You turn your head a little grabbing her hand who was puking your back, telling you to go to your bedroom with her unnecessary actions.

" your college is on holiday? " your father asked you with a straight face.

" yeah, we have an exam in some weeks so... They gave us holidays," you told him slowly, and before you could speak or react any further your father said.

" you know why your college has given you a holiday? " he said while keeping the newspaper on the table as he turned towards you. But you just looked down. " I asked you something? "

" for studies " you mumbled.

" And you are enjoying the parties and nights out with your friends huh? " he said. You sensed that they were trying to be as calm as they were.

" no, I was only- " your father cut you off.

" y/n don't test my patience! " he said as you again looked down.

" Besides you have a fiance now," he said. You fist your hands with disgust as Jennie looks at you who is looking down till now. " you should spend some time with him. I wouldn't have been disappointed if you were with him instead of your unnecessary friends "

"Dad! " you raise your voice a little. Because he didn't even hesitate to say that about your friends even though Jennie was standing beside you.

" Watch your voice," he said and got up from the couch and

" you have begun to behave worse day by day. "

your father said and began to walk towards the stairs before giving a last glance to you. You just stare at his disappearing figure and release a deep breath looking down. When you feel a hand on your shoulder. You slowly turn your head and silently glance at your side.

" Don't be upset everything will be alright okay? " Jennie spoke slowly. You just nodded and pouted. She grabs both arms and starts pushing you toward your bedroom.

you were seriously a little bit shocked because your father didn't give you a lecture this time.

While Mrs Park was standing near the kitchen. She comes out from the kitchen by hearing the talking noises from the hall. She sighed and decided to visit you. She knows what is happening with you nowadays. And the thing that makes her sad is your wedding decision with Jungkook. Of course, no girl will want to marry a man who doesn't even treat her like she wants. Mrs park knows what type of man Jungkook is, he doesn't even respect his parents. And y/n's anger at her father is understandable. He is trying to use her for his business profits in the name of his perfect son-in-law.

-----------

" Y/n! What are you saying?! " Jennie asked you with her tense expression. " are you out of your mind? "

You get up from your bed and walk to the wardrobe Slowly opening it. Jennie also follows you and stands beside you with a frown expression.

" you know what jungkook will do if he reaches to know about Taehyung," Jennie said while holding on to your arm, gaining your attention.

" then? "

" you can't let him know about Taehyung," Jennie warns you.

" I'll just introduce him to my family. No one will tell Jungkook about him," you said and took your clothing from the wardrobe.

" And what about your father? " Jennie spoke out while standing between you and the wardrobe.

" What about my father? It's not like I'm introducing him as my boyfriend " you said taking your eyes off her and looking away.

" then? " she questions you.

" I'll just introduce him as my friend," you said and threw your clothes on the bed. " They are trying to fix my wedding in two months as soon as possible! So to stop this wedding and tell them about my relationship I should start taking steps slowly, so I won't be so hard later. "

You look at Jennie who is standing on the one-placed listening to you carefully. You sigh and are nearly ready to go towards the washroom when Jennie stops you.

" y/n! " she said gripping your hand. But before she could continue a voice could be heard in the room.

" y/n " a soft voice grabs both of your lookouts.

You both almost instantly turn your head towards the door.

" oh, Aunty, " Jennie says as she slowly moves a side of y/n. When Mrs parks enters the room and stands in front of you both.

" How are you feeling? " she asks you as you nod slowly.

" I'm fine. "

" And you Jennie how have you been? It's been a long time, isn't it? " Mrs Park asked Jennie while smiling.

" I'm great Aunty " Jennie replied to her with a casual smile. As Mrs Park again turns towards you. 

"I know you must be going through a very tough situation and I also feel low for not helping you, " Mrs. Park said, as you look down.

" no, it's fine. Don't worry. You don't have to feel sad. " you said looking everywhere but at her.

" Y/n, I have tried talking with your father about you and Jungkook but, nothing happened. He is just fixed on his decision, I don't understand what has gotten into him and he is behaving like this. "

Your stepmom said while grabbing your hand tightly as you shook your head while looking down.

" It's my life and nothing will happen against my will so don't worry, stepmom," you said to her as she nodded her head. You pull back your hands while your stepmom stands up and turns toward Jennie.

" you want to eat something? " she asks with a smile.

" no, thanks Aunty," Jennie said and smiled.

" you both talk till I will handle some other work," she said and began to go out.

As you look up and watch your stepmom going out of the room Jennie again takes a seat in front of you.

" y/n, I have a plan," Jennie declared as you directly look at her.

" What plan? " you ask her as she looks intensely at you.

" Introduce Taehyung as your boyfriend! "