37

Everyone got busy at work, as you both slowly came out from the big tea field. Taehyung helps you to seek from there. You weren't even working there as it was your first day here,

Taehyung was holding your palm in his, as softly as he could. You turn your head to look behind where everyone is working, unaware of the absence of both of you. A smile formed on your lips, you felt like living in the 1900s moment, Taehyung's white shirt and your knee-length frock were suitable for the fantasy in your mind.

The couple who traveled by bicycle in the 1900s had experienced the real life of love and fantasy. You were so busy with thoughts that you forgot about your surroundings and a sudden halting of your steps brings you back to the present in the 2000s as you look at Taehyung who was taking his steady steps towards the small garage.

You felt amused looking at the old yet clean garage in front of you. It was something different for you to encounter new yet old things like this. You follow him with slow steps as he opens it with so much force. Holding onto the brownish door, he pulls it up from the ground to his head, and peeks inside before giving you a small glance.

" Wait here, " he mumbled real quick before going inside, you just stood there as if he didn't even give you time to react. You weren't able to see inside of it as Taehyung's big figure was blocking the view.

Taehyung purposely opened the door half so you couldn't see much in it. You pout and wait there looking at his actions. Your eyes narrowed as you heard some metal sound coming from inside you took a step forward but stopped when Taehyung himself came out bending his head a little, but the shock on your face became more visible when you saw what he was dragging outside with him.

It was a lavish black-coated textured motorbike. It had a large and thin tire, a curved frame, and a comfortable saddle. The 1951 board was shouting about the current price of this oldest model you have ever seen.

You look at Taehyung who is looking at you with a smile on his face, his gaze is stuck on you as if he is capturing every moment of your face. You smile at him with wide eyes and walk close to them. He and his motorcycle. A moment ago you were thinking about old times and now he is standing with the oldest but priceless thing you have ever seen in your entire life.

He looked like a superstar from 1950 who was standing with a proud look on his face while showing off his wealth in front of his girlfriend. But this superstar wasn't showing off anything but something must be closer to his heart. You bet this thing has the ability to steal your place from his heart. You laugh and get closer to him.

" It's- beautiful " you mumbled looking into his eyes after giving a quick glance at the motorbike. His smile wasn't taking the name to change. His lips were moved upwards a little.

" No words? " He mumbled with the same smile as you nodded your head while turning your body in the direction of the bike. It looks so new like he bought it just now from the shop. He was standing beside you while keeping his hand on the seat of the bike leaning on his hand and his one leg crossed over another.

" This motorbike, " he said while standing straight beside you as his half body was pressing against yours. You look at him who is staring at his bike with lovely eyes.

" Is she my boyfriend's first love? " You mumbled while looking at him, his faded smile returning on his lips, you saw his eyes turning small due to his smile as he shook his head. You were smiling looking at his face who was about to share something that was hiding in his heart from so many times.

" Nah, she is my father's first love, " he said while smiling looking at the motorbike. Your lips parted a little as you understood something. You nod your head and look at the motorbike again.