26

It was Monday morning and as always you woke up with fresh surroundings and a sweetly manly scent lingering around you.

You push yourself more into the blanket and close your eyes. Avoiding the rays of daylight hitting your face, the blanket was softer than your expensive one. And most importantly it smells like Taehyung, making you feel more comfy. You like it.

but suddenly your eyes caught up that you were not alone, lying there peacefully. You immediately remove the blanket from your head and look beside you. Just when a smile rests on your lips. It hadn't been so many days since you came here, but today was the first time you woke up beside Taehyung.

You thought as always you woke up late and Taehyung must be getting ready for his office. But guess what you woke up early today, even before Taehyung.

'wah, my habits are changing by living with him' you thought and moved towards him. You make yourself comfortable shifting towards him. You smile looking at his face. You wonder why you woke up so early today. 'but what's the time?'

You turn your head and look in the specific direction where the wall clock is hanging on the wall.

" 8:30? "

" 8:30!!!! "

You shout and quickly sit on your place and begin to shake Taehyung aggressively.

" Tae, wake up you will be late. " even after you said he didn't even budge from his place. You sigh and try to come out from your morning sleepy self and once again move closer to him before shaking his shoulders.

" Tae, wake up it's already 8:30. Don't you have to get ready for your office? " you shout while leaning toward him a little bit. This time he slowly turned toward you and hummed in his sleep.

" you are going to be late I said " You again clear yourself out shaking his one shoulder but this time slowly.

But he just turns around as calmly as possible. Unaware of the warning you are giving him. Sleep mode makes his ears catch a lake of words that didn't help him either.

You were just looking at his actions and waiting for his moves to take some action. Waiting to see him gasping out of a sudden and wake up before running up from his place. But again he was just relaxing his figure like a child who wasn't ready to go to school.

" TAE " this time you shout while shaking him and that makes him open his eyes. Just in an Instant, his eyes were opened, and looking at you. " you will be late for your office.

You said and thought if you are doing right. It made you think, Is today really a Monday? Because Taehyung is not one who will choose to sleep over his work. But your thoughts are pushed aside and the waiting and thoughts of your turn in reality when Taehyung wakes up and runs toward the bathroom before taking the towel from the hanger.

You shake your head at his action and chuckle. You immediately stand up from your place and start to fold the blankets before thinking about making breakfast and lunch for Taehyung as he won't be able to make it.

It's not like you want him to cook his own and eat but, you are really a great chef that if someone eats the food made by you, won't ever try to eat in his life again.

' Urgh! It's not like that. It's been so many years since that moment and I'm grown up now. I should try At least. ' you thought and walked toward the kitchen. And the first thing you did that wash your hands. Then you turn around before thinking about what to make. Time was ticking so you had to do whatever you were doing, or going to do.

You immediately open the fridge, open the shelf, open the drawers, and take out all the things you find essential and usable.

" Can I make some noodles, it's simple to make," you mumbled to yourself before taking two packets and keeping the other one in his place.