34

" Oh my, " a sweet voice echoes around the hall as everyone looks in that direction.

You flinch a little at the sudden voice that comes from behind you, you immediately turn around to see who owns this sweet voice, it is familiar. And you see an old lady standing behind you,

" Taehyung, you came? " she asks while coming forward in the hall. Now you can see her clearly.

' she must be Taehyung's mother, she looks beautiful even at this age ' you thought to yourself staring at the new person entering the hall.

" yes, Mom," Taehyung said through the distance. She directly came towards you. When she looks at you her eyes widen in shock.

" Omo, is she y/n? Your girlfriend? " She asks while coming towards you with widened eyes. you smile at her, her actions make your cheeks form a red tint.

Taehyung's mother came slowly toward you, her steps were so slow, is she aware that I'm human too? She was behaving as if she took any quick move I might fall and get hurt. You were just smiling at her nervously. Finally, she reached near you and moved her hands upward to my cheeks, she cupped both cheeks of yours with her warm hands making you blush.

" you are so beautiful. Aren't she? " Taehyung's mother's eyes were still shocked as she had a glimpse of a beautiful person for the first time. She asks the last sentence looking at Taehyung and his brother. Hearing her blush, she was making you shy more than Taehyung ever did, her expression wasn't changing as her eyes were still wide. Now you get how Taehyung is naturally so flirty, he must have gotten it from his mother.

Taehyung's brother unknowingly nodded his head while smiling at y/n, The same goes for Taehyung but Taehyung immediately looked at his brother seriously when he saw him nodding at his mother too, his brother sensed his stare and smiled at him, showing his teeth. He knows what he is doing.

" she is mine, " Taehyung whispered slowly only enough to hear his brother, as his brother broke into small laughter. He again looked at Taehyung who was already looking at him.

" she is my sister " his brother assured him as Taehyung nodded at him while smiling. But his brother made a frowning expression and took one step toward Taehyung,

" if you are my brother and she is my sister then she is your sister too? " His brother playfully said making Taehyung irritated at his words. Taehyung sighed and looked at his brother who was laughing at him.

" she is your sister. 'In-law' " Taehyung said in his ear slowly and proudly before standing straight, his brother nodded at his words still laughing as he loved teasing his small brother, he didn't have any intention toward you, he was just playing with Taehyung.

" Taehyung, why are you standing there my child come here, " Taehyung looked at his mother hearing her voice, he smiled when he saw she was spreading her arms, so she could hug him. They have been living long for a long year, and they missed each other.

Without thinking Taehyung walked toward her and both shared a long hug, Taehyung's mother was looking so small in Taehyung's arms. Of course, he was tall and giant. They broke their hug and looked at each other.

" We missed you so much Taehyung," His mother said while caressing his cheeks, Taehyung was looking so happy near his mother, he was so lucky to have this sweet family near him. You were feeling comfortable already, they were so sweet, unlike your family. You were carving for it. Now you get that, how Taehyung is such a soft and gentle man. He is proudly raised by this soft and sweet lady.

" Taehyung y/n is so beautiful " His mother added making you blush so hard as Taehyung nodded shyly at his mother. You were looking down, you are glad that they like you. His mom looks happy to meet you. Never in your life complimented you like this, she did today.