29

A smile came to your lips.

You never thought about how your life would take this type of turn and change your whole lifestyle. You gladly welcome it.

In no time Taehyung becomes so close to your heart and now you want to spend the rest of your life with him. You love him. It was such a short amount of time, that you came together and fell for each other that deeply, like you both were meant to be together. And to achieve both of your dreams you both were ready to fight with whoever came between you two.

Some people say 'it takes time to fall in love' because I think it's so complicated for them. But some people believe that 'love happens at first sight', so beautiful to hear, isn't it?

Psychology says it takes 90 seconds, it takes 60 seconds, and so on, there are so many people with different personalities, and different mindsets, and I agree with it.

But I believe that,

I never knew when I fell in love.

" one cappuccino " I heard Jennie affirming her order to the waiter, breaking my chain of thoughts, now it's my turn. I see that the waiter turns towards me after writing down the order. I was still looking at the menu, yes only looking at the menu.

I don't have money,

No! I have, of course I have. So much. But I want to save it in my savings which I started two days ago. So I was searching for a drink that could fit into my budget. It's not like Taehyung didn't give me money. But I didn't bring that here. I know if I bring it, I'll end up wasting it.

" I'll take apple juice," you said and looked at the waiter making sure he heard. He bows his head and walks away from there.

" Do you ever like apple juice? you are the one who used to hate it the most! " Jennie said making a disgusting face. You press your lips together and think for some time, as an excuse.

" My celebrity crush likes it, so I thought of trying it once. " you lie and look at the menu again. Before keeping it aside. It's not like you are doing this because your boyfriend is poor, he wasn't poor at all. Of course, not. He buys groceries, pays rent for the house, and provides some money to his hometown for his family and even after that he always comes with a taxi even if he has a monthly pass for a bus. He is not simple at all. Just had the savings that were missing from his financial things, and you are his responsible girlfriend who decided to do it for him.

You saw Jennie roll her eyes and huff at your silly excuse, but you said nothing. It was maybe the last meeting of you both before you visited the hometown of Taehyung. You told her you were going tomorrow. But you still didn't inform your brothers. You wonder if they will give you permission. It's not like you can hide it all the way long.

" so, how is going there? " you ask her while playing with a tissue paper. While she was clicking the picture of the cafe, it was her old habit.

" I never visited your house after that, but I don't think they are caring and worrying for you, I saw Mr Park and the account manager together. He was looking happy. ,"

" Jimin oppa told me that employees in management change? And it was your dad's idea, " you curiously increase the conversation. 

" yeah they did, and dot! , it's boring. Talk about something different. Tell me how is your relationship with Taehyung going? " Jennie said sipping her drink which arrived a while ago.

"We are still getting comfortable with each other," you said shyly and looked down at your drink.

" how boring are you y/n, I never thought my bad bitch will be this much loser in a relationship. You are no fun, isn't he romantic? Or he is also like you? Ew! " Jennie said with an irritated tone and glared at you. You bit your tongue inside your mouth and shook your head.