38

A wave of pain ran onto the cheek of Jungkook, as his face which was being a side by the force of the slap returned to his place, glaring back by his eyes.

" My sister is not a deal, Jungkook. Get the fuck out of here " Jimin said to him angrily and point his finger towards the door of his office. Jungkook tries to remain calm.

" Why don't you understand? I love your sister. I'm willing to do anything for her " Jungkook said while looking down at the files on the table. His anger was still visible which he was trying to calm.

" And why don't YOU understand, it's too late to do anything " Jimin fires back with his angry eyes, he leans his elbows on the plain furniture of the table and glances at his laptop.

" You are wasting so much time of mine, and yours too " Jimin let out and moved his slender fingers on the buttons of a laptop. The light rays which were coming from the software he was using, were reflected on his face.

" You too are wasting our time, the more I try to convince y/n, the faster she will understand, " Jungkook said with pleading eyebrows,

" Just now she is out of all of this shit and burden, just dare to approach her again and watch what I'll do with you " the last time he said and stood up from his chair before going out from there. Jungkook just sat there while greeting his teeth making his jaw clench.

He also got up from the chair before leading his steps outside of the office room. His last hope was her brothers and now his all hopes to get her back are gone.

Mother?

' Should I talk to my mother ' Jungkook thought to himself while slowly walking toward the elevator. He takes his phone out of his pocket and calls someone. In just two rings the person picks up the call,

" Hello, Huang? " Jungkook speaks from here,

" Long time no see Jeon sir " Huang speaks through the line as Jungkook smiles before talking.

" Yeah, actually we can see each other maybe, I got work from you. " Jungkook said as he heard a chuckle from the opposite side.

" I heard y/n left you, Jeon sir just for an employee, isn't she? " Huang said making Jungkook boil in anger. He greets his teeth before calming himself.

" Just do as I say, Huang, I want every detail about where she is now, and what she is doing, " Jungkook says to him.

" In return? " Huang asks.

" First work "

-------------

You take a last glance at the phone and put it on the table before moving your steps towards the garden, outside of the house.

Don't know why everyone was suddenly asking about you, but you didn't give any damn about it. It was morning and all the work was almost done. You and Taehyung's mother cleaned the house and had already made lunch.

Taehyung went with his uncle for some work as you were alone with his mother. She was in her room, resting a little. You weren't so comfortable with her as it's been not so many days since you came here. Guess you will take more time. But she is so sweet and nice lady.

You casually sat down on the green grass. It was so soft like a cotton. You were feeling like sleeping here as it was so cool. You were watching the flowers waving with a breeze of air. Everything was so peaceful. You were feeling so empty yet satisfied. You were feeling like you are feeling yourself. It's feels so good when sometime we are alone from the outside living word and spending some time with ourselves.

You heard someone's footsteps from little far from you. You thought it must be Taehyung's mother came out from her room. You close your eyes as a sudden wave of air hits your face.

" Boo " your heart jump inside your body and your body shake with fear. You had jump on your place and immediately look at your behind. Making your heart to get reason to calm down which was still racing. Your face turns into angry on looking at the laughing figure in front of you.

" What was it, you scared! I would have died due to heart attack " you said angrily looking at Taehyung who was trying to control his laugh. He instantly shook his head as no after hearing you.

" I'm sorry, don't talk like that, i didn't thought you will get this much scared " he sat beside you.

" When did you came? " You ask to him,

" Just now, " he said embracing your figure. He put his hand in his pocket and take out two strawberries making you gasp like did some type of magic. He then moves his hand towards you making you instantly grab it.

" I'm looking for a job " he confessed and close his eyes probably feeling the same feeling like you, so peaceful. You were casually enjoying the sweet taste of berries.

" We will move from here soon, " you nodded your head hearing him, and leans on him.

" That means we will leave this place and our rental room too? " You asks as he nods his head slowly.

" We will come here again right " you ask him with a sad expressions. As he again nods his head while rubbing your forearm.

" We will " his voice was deep and beautiful, you look at his face. his eyes, were close. His body were leaning on you a little. His every move makes you feel so lucky to have him.

Is this is love feels like?

He opens his eyes and look at you, making you caught staring at him.

" Mom and me was waiting for you so we can eat together, " you says out of nowhere as he nods his head.

" Let's go then, mom must be hungry " he said while getting up from his place and holding your hand, helping you to stand up properly before going inside the house. You were smiling at his sweet gestures and pray to the god to Never let him change and always be like this.

' may you complete at least this wish '

Your days were going so well here, you was feeling so good with this people. You didn't even think about your home even once which is always full with unknown bodyguards rather than family.

You often talk with your brothers and step mother on the phone call, as you remember about your mother, You remembers that you also have to share your past to your soon to be new family who was wasn't even forcing you about it. They are really so good to be true.

You join your hands in front of the god and mumble,

" May everything be as good as it is "