13

TIME SKIP (ONE DAY)
current day: monday

i woke up from a buzz from my phone. i opened it and saw a text from isaac.

BIG BROTHAA
—————————
AVERY
COME PICK ME AND TREVOR
UP FROM THE AIRPORT PLS
we land in an hour so chop chop

okay fine but you owe me starbucks

okay fine see ya soon ray

BAII
read 10:42 am.

i got up and picked out an outfit for today. i found a matching sweatshirt and shorts that are hot pink. its like the set i wore when me and jack went to the volleyball game.

i pulled my hair up into a high bun. i pulled on some socks and slid on my uggs. i went over to my sink and washed my face.

after i finished i put on mascara and concealer to hide some acne on my face. ive had some stress acne ever since we moved here.

leaving everyone i know behind, especially my beat friend, has been so hard for me. i would do anything to see maddie. just for one day.

i walked downstairs and saw my parents eating breakfast.  "hey honey, where are you going?" my mom asked me.

"isaac asked me to pick him and trevor up from the airport." i replied.

"oh, have fun!" my mom replied as she ate her eggs.

"love you mom." i said grabbing my keys.

i walked out of the front door and to the hughes house. i was going to ask if jack wanted to drive with me to the airport.

i knocked on their front door. "hello?" jack answered the door.

he looked down at me, "oh avery, what can i do for you?" he asked.

"do you want to pick isaac and trevor up from the airport with me?"

"sure let me get some shoes on real quick." he said scurrying up to his room.

i locked eyes with someone, that someone being luke. he ran up to me and picked me up.

"my favorite!" he squealed.

"luke too tight." i spat out. this felt like deja vu.

"okay sorry. but what are you doing here?"

jack walked up behind him, "we are going to the airport to pick up z and isaac." jack said putting his arm around luke's shoulder.

"whatever," luke said while taking a bite if his bacon, "bye my favorite and the problem child!" he said walking away.

me and jack laughed as we made our way to my car. i hopped into the drivers seat and turned the car on. once jack got in, i plugged my phone into the aux and played some taylor swift.

"you like swift right?" i asked jack looking at him.

"of course, anyone who says they dont are just lying." i giggled.