14

i went upstairs and went into my bathroom. i started to apply rosemary oil to my scalp. i let it sit for 20 minutes and then i turned on my shower.

i undressed and went into my shower. i washed out my oil and pumped shampoo into my hand. i applied it on my head and used a scalp massager to get in into my scalp.

i rinsed it out and applied conditioner into my ends. while that sat in my hair, i washed my body and shaved my armpits.

i rinsed my conditioner out and turned off my shower. i put on my robe and washed my face with my laroche-posay cleanser.

i wandered downstairs to find scarlet. i saw her on the couch watching a show with isaac.

"hey, so where are we going?" i asked.

scarlet looked at me, "texas roadhouse."

"okay", i walked upstairs and to my bedroom.

i picked out a short black dress and birkenstocks. i checked the time and it said 4:12. i quickly plugged in my hairdryer and sectioned my hair. my hair was naturally straight so i was glad i didn't have to straighten it.

i started to dry my bottom section and brush through my hair. i started to finish the section, "fuck, i forgot heat protector." i said to myself. i couldn't do anything about it now. after a couple more minutes i finished my bottom section.

i unclipped my top section and started to blow dry it and brush through it with a round brush. i started to worry about how much time i had left. i started to tear up as alex walked in. "hey avery what should i wear," he looked at me, "avery what happened?" he walked over to me.

"no, its nothing alex. i was just worried about if im going to have enough time to get ready." he pulled me up by my hands and hugged me. "its okay avery, youll be fine." he pulled away and looked at the clock.

"see its only 4:20 and you only have to finish drying your hair, do your makeup and get dressed," he cleared his throat, "so help me pick out an outfit."

"okay fine.. wear a black polo with board shorts," alex stared at me, "what! you would match with me!"

"okay fine, but finish getting ready." alex walked out and closed my door.

i sat back down in my chair and finished blow drying my hair. i put clips in my hair to get it out of my face. i started to apply concealer with my beauty blender. after i blended it out, i dotted rare beauty blush on my face and blended it with a fluffy brush.

i applied mascara and curled my lashes. i sprayed setting spray on my face then applied deodorant. i took the clips out of my hair. i got up and changed out of my robe to my dress. i put sticky cups on because the dress was strapless.

i sprayed perfume all over myself. after i put on my gold bracelets and gold hoops in my 1st and 2nd ear piercings. i checked the time, it was 4:50. i slid on 3 rings. a gold one with an a, one that is gold and has a manta ray on it that madeline got me, and a gold chunky ring.

i grabbed my phone, a piece of gum, and my birkenstocks and walked out of my room. i walked into the living room and i saw alex, scarlet, and isaac, all dressed and sitting on the couch. "hey you ready to go? by the way isaac and trevor are going to come aswell." scarlet said.

"yeah, im ready."

"hey, can you pull me up avery." scarlet said.

i grabbed her hands that were reached out and pulled her up so that she was standing. we walked out of the door and to the hughes house. we knocked and luke answered. "hey guys, we are just waiting on jack and trevor then we will be ready to leave."