Chapter 1

In a fast paced world of racing, there is Alan, a kind, optimistic leader of X-hunter racing team. He quit racing and decided to make his own team and also the head mechanic of this team. He had the best racer, Pit Babe, in his team. His life was going smooth....

Until...

One day...

"Have you posted that advertisement for mechanic?" Alan asked North.

"I did but there isn't much of a response." North said dejectedly

"It's ok, let's wait for some more time" Alan said

"This Red racing team are really fucking getting over my nerves. Dare to steal our repairmen" North said angrily as if he could burn the whole company.

"That's okay. Atleast we got the trash cleaned this way" Alan said

"Excuse Me!!" A voice called out.

Alan looked up to the source of this voice and he could see a cute boy.

For some reasons his chest felt a bit tight. There was something ringing inside his head as if his subconsious mind is saying something

maybe stress he thought

"Are you recruiting repairmen?" the boy asked waking Alan from his trance.

"yes are you here to apply for your friend?"

"No, I'm here to apply for myself" Boy said handing his resumé to Alan

Everyone looked at each other. The boy was way too young to apply here. They all expected Alan to turn him down. But they missed something in Alan's expression.

"You are quite impressive" Alan said looking up from the file.

"Alan he is very young. How can we trust this boy with our cars" Way said. What he said was not wrong. North and sonic also partially agreed but they knew something was wrong here.

"Way, let's give him a chance na..,, his resume is excellent, we should at least try. Please." alan said. Even though Alan was the leader of X-hunter he was never authoritative.. He always took advices from way. Considered everyone as his family.

"Ok ok, if you say so" Way finally agreed, partly confused with Alan's behaviour.

He took Jeff to a car. After the modification way checked it and gave his review to a very anxious Alan. For a second, everyone thought that it was his examination not jeff's

"the speed has significantly increased and horse power has also increased from the last time" way said

Alan had a big smile on his face. North and Sonic were smirking behing the glass.

"I knew you had the potential kid. Congratulation, you're now part of X-hunters" Alan said extending his hand.

But the boy looked at his and said "I don't shake hands, i have germophobia" and with this he left. Alan was stunned. North and sonic were laughing their ass off seeing their Uncle getting rejected before even starting anything.

But I want to touch you..

He doesn't know where this thought came from. His cheeks were getting red. He didn't know if he's embarassed because the kid refused to shake hands or because of his own thoughts.

He shook his head and marched towards the newbie