Chapter 6

The whole garage was tensed up. Tension in the air was so thick that a normal person would faint. Babe was avoiding Charlie for god knows what reason (we know the reason but they don't right??). He snaps at everyone, North and Sonic wouldn't even dare to open their mouth. Way had gone to a meeting with their sponsor, Beyond group. Now the only person who could've resolved things was locked up in his office since morning.

Jeff knocked on the door to call Alan but he just got one reply "I'm busy" . Only Alan could have handled this situation but he was also behaving strangely.

.......

NIGHT TIME

Everyone went home. Except for Jeff and Alan.

Alan was still in his office. Jeff was tired from all these people around him. He wanted some peace and breathe peoperly so he decided to stay a bit longer and finish his work in silence. But he didn't know when he fell asleep in the garage itself

Alan got up from his chair. He completed a week's worth of work in one day. He slightly stretched his muscles and prepared to leave. As he was passing through the garage, the honey scent was still lingering in the air. The same scent which drove him to the point of insanity. After sniffing it out he found Jeff sleeping on the ground leaning on a car. Alan's anger died down when he saw his omega's sleeping face. It was so beautiful and enchanting, he could stare at it all day. His hand reached for jeff's face and gently carassed his cheeks, his skin was so soft just like he thought.

He gently picked him up off the ground and took him to his office. He gently laid him down on the large sofa. He laid beside him and wrapped his arms around him, hugging him tightly. He buried his face in the crook of his neck and inhaled his calming scent. Alan rubbed his nose up and down his scent gland.

"Baby why are you so pretty. Do you even have the slightest idea what you have done to me. My heart beating so fast whenever I'm near you ,like it's beating just for you. Please love me, even if it's just a little bit. Not look at other alphas when you have me right here baby. I wish i could just lock you up. Trap you in my arms forever. But you'll hate me for that right?" He whispered all these sweet words knowing that the cute omega cannot hear a word he's saying.

He started peppering kisses on his neck, and cheeks, gently stroking his waist earning small gasps from the sleeping beauty in his arms which turned him on even more. He stopped himself from kissing his lips.

"i'll make sure that you'll be the one to kiss me on the lips first." Alan whispered.

"Alpha" Jeff mumbled in his sleep not knowing about the darkened eyes hovering above him.

"Yes babe, I'm your alpha, only yours."

Alan's breathing became ragged as soon as heard jeff calling him alpha. His kisses trailed down on jeff's fully clothed chest. He had to stop himself from going forward. "You're so delicious baby, like your scent it's so sweet." He said as separated himself from his omega as he does not know when he would loose control and mark him as his.

He pulled a blanket over the boy, gave a final kiss on forehead and left towards the shower to take care of the growing tightness in his pants.

"Sleep well, My omega"

.......................

A/n:- sorry for the delays. I've been busy with lab stuff yk. 

Thank you all for reading this.

Do give me your feedbacks and suggestions. Love y'all. Bye Bye 👋