Chapter 4

Tossing and turning in his bed he couldn't sleep a wink. His mind was fogged as the questions he had in his mind were giving him headache. He has always been a calm person no matter what the situation is.

He decided to swim in his pool. Maybe it'll help him to relax.

Next day, Alan saw Jeff and Charlie talking as if they had known each other long time back. He couldn't hear them because he was sitting with his team members. It was strange wasn't it?

Jeff never talked to anyone. He only gave short replies to whatever they say then why is he talking to Charlie like that? Why doesn't he talk to him like that?

"Alan's boy is getting charmed by Babe's boy. He's a really charmer that's why he could get babe" North said towards the younger boys sitting as the corner.

"Shut up North" Sonic tries to shut him before Babe's expression gets worse.

"P'Babe don't satre like that. You're getting jealous aren't you?" North added not knowing when to shut up, adding fuel to the fire.

"Who's jealous huh?" Babe shouted. He was already fuming but North made him explode.

"Calm down it's not first he's teasing someone" Way said trying to pacify the situation.

Alan was not like Babe, he never let his emotions explode in front of others. Even though he was feeling the same or maybe worse than Babe. He couldn't show it.

After this, Babe stormed off with Charlie following him with a worried expression.

Jeff stood there watching Charlie talking or maybe scolded by Babe.

Alan went near him and asked

"Do you know him?" With a grim expression.

"No" Jeff said nonchalantly.

"Then why do you never with m..i mean us?" Alan said stopped himself from saying what he originally intended to say.

Then why were you talking to him for so long? You never talk with me like that.

Alan had a bit of hurt expression. Even though he didn't want to show it. He asked him numerous times for coffee, lunch dates (friendly dates) but he always got turned down. But Alan being Alan always dragged him to have snacks.

Jeff just shrugged him off and just moved past him which enraged Alan even more. He wanted grab him, make him look him in the eyes and....

He shook his head, trying to subside his anger. He said "It's Ok Ai noo, let's get to work, I want you to tune Way's car" in the most normal tone he could say at that moment trying to get his attention again.

Jeff just nodded and they both went towards the car.

A/n:- Thank you for reading this. I'm glad that people are liking this. Please let me know about your opinions in the comment section. ❤️❤️