Chapter 2

Alan's head was spinning as he stumbled towards his office. The sweet scent in theair, the voice in his head, that boy's fae were all messing with him. He couldn't even breathe properly.

He cannot understand what is happening. Why suddenly he is feeling so many emotions at the same time.

and can someone explain WHY THE FUCK HE IS HAVING AN ERECTION!!

Did he get turned on by that cute intern?

Is he the reason why his mouth has suddenly gotten dry and no amount of water is able to quench his thirst.

Just what is happening to him?

He never got this turned on by someone. He doesn't even remember when he felt these emotions last time. In high school? In college? NO, he's feeling these when he is 35 years old. The head of the pack. That too with a 20 year old college student whom he saw for the first time today.

Was this what people call Love at first sight? Bullshit. He doesn't believe in these stupid things.

Then Why....?

He shook his head trying to shove these thoughts out of his head and concentrate at the work in front of him. He had so many questions in his head but can't find their answers.

He has many issues in front of him, he shouldn't be bothered by these sort of stuff like a teenager.

He should be focusing on finding a sponsor for X-hunters. He was rich but he had no company backing up them. Till date he was using his own money and running X-hunters with his money and the prize money they would get. He thought these would be enough but seeing the red racing team have such a big company backing them, he can't help feel a little insecure.

"What should i do?" He sighed and closed his eyes trying to solve all the puzzles in his mind.

A/n:- Sorry for the late update..

Hope y'all like my story. This is a short chapter (i know it's really short). 

I'll try to update the next chapter by tonight.