Chapter 5

Alan was punching his punching bag violently. His eyes blood red, there was a dark aura around him and just one voice inside his head

KILL HIM

KILL HIM BEFORE HE TAKES WHAT'S YOURS

KILL

KILL

BAM!! The last punch tore off the punching bag. The whole room was silent, the only sound was Alan's heavy breathing and the sand falling to the ground from the bag.

.......

Few hours ago:

Alan was staring at his phone grinning widely. He was searching for the best cafés and restaurant for a date. Of course for his favourite mechanic. After days of stalking, no observing Jeff he could tell a few things he likes.

Jeff has sweet tooth and he also likes noodles. Just that reason was enough for him to stash his favourite cup noodles in the garage's cafeteria. Alan could swear he saw Jeff smiling when he saw them. His heart skipped a beat when he saw that smile, he could do anything to see that smile again. North even joked if he wanted to eat them or sell them.

Jeff likes quiet places, whenever North and Sonic are making too much noise he would frown and quietly sneak out of the place.

I'm a calm person right? So Jeff definitely won't find me annoying that much. I mean i can sometimes ramble or say something silly but that's his fault, he makes me nervous. God I'm really acting like a tennager with a crush. I'm rambling in my thoughts as well. What have you done to me Ai nu. Alan cheeks became red as he thinks about all the other things he observed like how his nose scrunches upward when he frowns, the wierd face he makes when he tries not to smile, his puffed cheeks when he's busy stuffing his mouth with his food. The way he resists Alan whenever he tries to take his for a lunch and all but still gives up at the end.

Alan was doing everything he could to get closer to the little omega. And if this was not enough he will do anything.

Alan chose one restaurant which he seemed like Jeff's style. Calm, peaceful, the reviews are also good, the place also looks good in the photos. So he decided to go their make the reservation for lunch time of course he doesn't want to have a bad impression on his date. He was really happy and singing along with whatever song was playing on the radio.

Until he saw

Charlie and Jeff entering the same restaurant. Charlie's hand on jeff's shoulder and laughing and talking as if they have each other since eternity.

HOW DARE HE TOUCH HIM.

Alan's grip on the steering wheel was tightening. His viens were popping out because of the anger that surged through his body. His vision was getting red. He turned his car back to the garage before he really does something. He couldn't bear to see them together anymore.

Upon reaching the garage, he locked himself in the office and told everyone not to disturb him. North and Sonic were puzzeled. They have never seen him like this. They wanted to ask but there was something in Alan which prevented him from going towards him.

WHY DOES HE NEVER LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT

WHY DOES HE NOT TALK TO ME, LAUGH WITH ME LIKE THAT

DOES HE NOT LIKE ME? EVEN A LITTLE BIT?

DOESN'T CHARLIE ALREADY HAS BABE? WHY IS HE DOING THIS?

DOES HE LIKE CHARLIE TYPE OF ALPHA? IF THAT 'S THE CASE THEN I CAN BE LIKE HIM

WHY

JUST WHY

All these thoughts were in his mind. Tears streaming down his face as he started punching the punching bag as the same picture of charlie and jeff together flashed in his mind again and again