Chapter 3

NEXT DAY

Everyone was busy with their respective work. North and Sonic were busy on their YouTube channel, Way was practising with Dean. Alan was busy with the other mechanics.

Then there it was

suddenly, a sweet honey like scent filled the garage. Alan almost fainted, this smell was so good that he could just bury himself in this scent. It was more addictive than drugs, more fragrant than the best perfume. It was the same smell that got him all worked up yesterday.

He looked towards the enterance and the same cute boy was coming. That fair skin, red luscious lips, innocent eyes, the small cute frame was driving him crazy. The scent emitted by him almost made him loose his mind.

Suddenly the voice in his head came back

I want to hug him

Kiss him

Scent him

If not for Way calling him out, he would've really done that. He broke free from his trance. He loked around and found out that only he has been feeling these emotions, no one else is affected by this boy.

Its good, I can have him for myself only. Mine..

Alan's cheeks became red. He doesn't know where these thoughts are coming from it's as if there is someone else is in his mind.

"Ai noo, Welcome to the family. Good luck for your first day. If you have any problems you can always come to me. Ok? Let's get to work, I'll explain it to you" Alan said as he tried to grab his arm. But as expected Jeff flinches away

"My name is Jeff not Ai noo" Jeff said as he moved towards the car

Alan smiled cheekily. This kid is fun to tease.

"Uncle is in really deep" Sonic said as he watched Alan following Jeff everywhere.

"Yes. I can see a tail wagging and asking for the owners attention" North said laughing.

"Poor him. The owner is like a cat though." Dean said

Just then Babe and Charlie entered the garage.

"Who is this new kid?" Babe asked looking at Jeff.

"He is our new intern, Babe. His name is Jeff." Alan said introducing him to babe.

"p'babe don't look at him. Or you would break Uncle's heart" Sonic added cheekily.

Alan started blushing at this "Oi".

Babe laughed and said "Nah he's not my type. My type is standing next to me" eyeing Charlie.

While they were having conversation, Alan noticed Charlie's face. He has a bit strange expression. He's usually with a wide smile on his face. But he's here having a different expression.

Jeff's facial expression were also different. Even though his face was close to emotionless, Alan could still see the changes.

Just what is going on with these two? Do they know each other?

His chest tightens, his head started spinning again, he doesn't know but he feels a bitter taste in his mouth.His body is not at all listening to him.

What is the wierd feeling?

MINE

................................................................................................................................................................

A/n:-What is happening to Uncle??

You all must have guessed it till now but our uncle is a bit naive isn't he?

Let's see what happens when he sees Jeff with Charlie.

There's a saying that calm people are the most dangerous when they are angry.

See y'all in the next chapter. Thank you for reading this