001: Coincidence

COINCIDENCE

"UR JOKING"

ANGEL

I woke up today around 10am and got ready to go hang out with some of my friends including Nia and Tiana.

The rest of my friends couldn't make it but it was okay.

I drove to this cafe that me and my friends we're meeting up at and parked my car.

I got out my car and walked inside the cafe looking around for my friends.

Once I see them I walk over to them "hey guys" I smile at them "oh Angel I'm glad you could make it" Nia looks at me.

"who would say no to coffee, especially when I'm not the one paying?" I ask sitting next to Tiana.

"Are Bianca and them not coming?" Tiana looks at us.

"well Bianca has to pack to go LA and you know Isabella's probably still sleeping and you best belive you ain't waking her up" Nia says.

The waiter comes around and asks for our order,once we order we go back to talking.

"Why's Bianca going to LA?" I look at Nia "because she think she found the love of her life that she met on tinder" Nia says.

"that girl never learns" I shake my head "no she don't" Tiana also shakes her head.

The waiter comes back with our coffee and we thank her.

"Are u guys doing anything today?" Nia asks us "no,not really" Tiana sips on her coffee "no I dont think so ,why?" I ask her .

"I was thinking we would go shopping for the party next week" Nia says.

"oh yeah we can do that" I look over to Tiana and she nods.

After that we pay and leave to go to a couple of stores.

-

After what felt like 10 years I was back home.

It was around 7pm and I was just thinking about what I was gonna cook when Jacob texted me.

Loser

Loser
Heyyyyy

Angel
Hiiiii

Loser
Wyd?

Angel
Uhm nothing much

Angel
u?

Loser
Yea same

Loser
uhm I have a question...

Angel
Oh God

Angel
Okay go on

Loser
Will u come with me to the
Real Madrid game this saturday?

Angel
Football?