005: Coincidence

COINCIDENCE

"I DID? SILLY ME"

ANGEL

It was now the next morning and me and Jacob were just eating breakfast planning out what we were going to do.

"I think we should go shopping, have a look around and then I'm gonna go to a cafe to study for my test" I look at Jacob while I sip on my lemonade.

"okay sounds good, I think I'ma go out
tonight" he nods.

"where to?" I ask "I dont know but there's so many parties, I cant miss out" he shrugs his shoulders "of course you cant" I roll my eyes at him playfully.

Jacob had went and rented a car earlier so he dosen't have to keep paying for ubers, and he was just driving to the mall that we are gonna go shopping at.

Once we get there Jacob parks the car and we get out going in to the mall.

and let me just say this mall was huge.

I hear Jacob curse under his breath because he just knows were going to be here for a long time and that he's the one that has to pay.

~

We were finally finished and we were now back in our own hotel rooms.

It was about 3pm and I was just looking at all the clothes and other things I got.

After I unpacked, tried on and put away all the things I was now just getting my laptop and some of my books to go study at this cafe that I saw online not far away from our hotel.

I put the bag that I was bringing on my shoulder and texted Jacob saying that I'm leaving just incase he was to look for me.

I decided to walk because as I said it wasn't that far away from our hotel.

As I entered the cafe warmness instanly hit me, today it wasn't as cold in Madrid but it also wasn't the warmest.

It was just perfect.

I look around the cafe, it looked very homey and comfy not much people, and very quiet.

Just what I need.

I go over to a table by the big window that shows out onto the street with all the cars driving by.

The waiter comes over to me and asks for my order.

I order a lemon peppermint tea.

I have a huge obsession with tea during summer and in winter especially.

The waiter nods and says she'll be back in a few minutes.

While I wait for her I admire the beauty of the cafe.

I've always wanted to live somewhere where no one knew who I was, kind of like a fresh start but something in me is telling me that I am meant to live in New York.

The waiter comes back with my tea and I thank her then begin to take out my books, laptop and a pen.

I setup my laptop and whatever, just the right amount of space for everything to fit.