007: Coincidence

COINCIDENCE

"YOU SAY WHAT NOW?"

ANGEL

When I told Jude last night that I had a suprise for him I was lying I didin't have a suprise for him I just got nervous.

Were all currently eating breakfast and talking.

"So like what are we gonna do today?" I looked at Jacob.

"This is gonna be fun" Nia says with a smirk on her face.

What was going on?

"So last night Nia begged-" Jacob starts "no shut up dont say I said it, you said it" Nia looks at him annoyed.

"Okay so I had an idea that we should all go to the Real Madrid game tomorrow" Jacob looks at me.

This was a God sent gift.

"Yes, yes we should that's a great Idea" I nod.

Nia looks at me "so how come you want to go so bad now?" I know she knows she just wants to play around with me.

"Well just because, plus Jacob is the one paying so how could I say no" I say awkwardly.

"Mhm" she looks at me.

"Dose anyone wanna tell me what's going on?" Jacob asks.

"Can I say it? I'm gonna say it anyways" Nia quickly looks at me then at Jacob.

"So when you and Angel went to the match she bumped into Jude Bellingham and oh yesterday he saw her at a cafe and they talked for like an hour" she dose her air qutations.

"You say what now?" Jacob asks being shocked.

"Okay you guys can continue to obsess over this and I'm gonna go get myself ready" I stand up.

"Like you wasn't screaming on the phone yesterday on how obsessed you are with him" Nia whispers.

"Respectfully please shut up" I say then walk away back up to my room.

When I got in my room a notification popped up on my phone.

JUDE BELLINGHAM HAS
STARTED TO FOLLOW YOU!

JUDE BELLINGHAM HAS LIKED
YOUR MOST RECENT POST!

And that also went on to my 2 other recent posts.

My stomach was doing backflips all of a sudden.

THANK YOU

Thank you for chosing to read this book

Heyyy, short chapter but I'll updated either tomorrow or on the weekend.

HAVE YA'LL SEEN DREW STARKEY AND JUDE BELLINGHAM WITH THE CARNIVAL SONG.
THEM EDITS GO CRAZY

The song carnival itself is a good song Cartis verse killed

- Ramona