004: Coincidence

COINCIDENCE

"I GOT A NEW FLEX"

ANGEL

After the match me and Jacob went back to the hotel and had dinner there.

After dinner we went back to our own rooms me sitting on my bed getting my phone out my bag.

I was going to call the girls to tell them what happened at the match.

I put my phone on facetime putting it up against a pillow laying on my stomach.

After a little while everyone picks up also putting there phone on facetime.

"Hey girl" Isabella says "hey guys" I wave at them "what's up? Nia asks.

"you know how a few days ago I said "not like I'm gonna bump into him" well I fucking bumped into him" I say bitting my nail.

"who?" Tiana asks "hold on let me go back" Bianca says after a couple seconds of silence she gasps.

"no way, you guys wont belive me" she shouts "who is it?" Aria asks.

"come on tell us" Isabella says

"It's Jude Motherfucking Bellingham."

Gasps and screams filled my ear and then they all look at me.

"tell us everything from the first breath you took to the last" Nia demands.

"Well so it was half-time and I needed to go pee but my ass didin't know where the toilet was.

I took one quick look around then looked at Jacob and said I'm going to the toilet and he asked do I know where it was,I said yes.

So I got up went down the staris and INTO THE TUNNEL WHERE THEY COME AND GO OUT OF! Mind you I was on my phone."

I continue

"and I bump into a hard chest and I also dropped my phone so I kneel down to get my phone and you know I apologise and then look up my mouth slightly opening."

Then I go to tell him I got distracted by my phone and he says no It's my fault I didin't see you, are you okay, LIKE WHAT him asking me if I'm okay I'M MORE THEN OKAY".

"Then he asked what I'm doing here and I said bathroom then he says this isin't the bathroom this is only for the players and staff and in that moment I wanted to rip my face off."

"Then I'm like oh right I better head back then I turn around and as I'm about to walk away he says I dont think I caught your name LIKE U SAID WHAT?"

When I tell you my heart was literally about to jump out my body I mean it."

I turn around to say my name I start it but he finishes it for me and then ge gose to say his name I finish it for him and he says great looks like were both familliar with eachother."

"I smile then I say I better get heading now and he says LET ME WALK YOU OUT in my mind I'm like please do but I say no need and he says It's fine so we start walking until we reach the start of the tunnel."

he looks around then looks at me and asks who I'm with and I say a friend he nods and we say goodbye to eachother."

I finish.

"WAIT HE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE?" Nia shouts "YOU HAVE TO BE JOKING" Isabella shouts after Nia.

"NOT HIM ASKING IF YOU WERE OKAY" Aria smiles "I swear" I say.

"so like Jude bellingham knows my bestfriend, I got a new flex" Bianca says

"guys calm down he probably heard about me like once" I roll my eyes playfully

"I'm gonna die" Tiana says.

After a long 3 hours I finally go shower and do my routine then get into bed with everything thats happened today on my mind.

Not like I'm ever gonna see him again.

THANK YOU

Thank you for chosing to read this book.

Careful what you wish for

Can't wait for the next chapter

Ya'll got any crushes from the Real Madrid team?

- Ramona ♡