006: Coincidence

COINCIDENCE

"MADRID AIR ~"

ANGEL

I was finally back in my hotel room after saying goodbye to Jude.

Jacob had also texted me saying he was gone because apparently he has friends over here.

So now I was alone but that was okay, I just didn't want to go to dinner alone because It's so awkward to just sit there alone.

I loved being alone because It's just you and your thoughts but being lonely is another thing.

It was around 6pm now and I was just getting ready because dinner was around 8 and I take at least an hour to get ready.

I also made sure to film some stuff for my youtube so the people dont think they got robbed.

Just then I got a knock on my door, I wasn't expecting anyone but I went to go open it anyways.

There stood Nia with her suitcase, I was supprised that she's here because she said she was gonna be busy this week.

I gasp as I go to hug her "what are you doing here?" I ask breaking our hug "babes once I found out you bumped into The Jude Bellingham I was booking that flight" she says as she lets herself in "so you didin't come because of Jacob?" I close the door "no, he dosen't even know I'm here, where is he?" She looks at me "he went out to party" I tell her "oh, okay I'm starving whens dinner around here?"

"In about 30 minutes" I look at the time "I do wanna facetime the other girls later I have something to tell you guys" I smile "did you go to the club last night, bump into Jude and ya'll got drunk and slid against eachothers skin?" She turns around as she was just smelling my perfume "you're crazy, I'm not you and Jacob" I roll my eyes playfully.

"Okay, but if not that then what?" She looks at me "you'll find out later" I say as we walk into the elavator to go down to the lobby.

As the elavator opens we walk out and make our way to the restaurant over here in the hotel.

"You're not staying in my room right?" I question her "no, I miss my boyfriend" she says.

Thank God.

We eat dinner and take some pictures then go back to my room and sit on my bed.

"When do you think Jacob will be back?" Nia looks at me "if you know Jacob you know he loves to party to I think maybe 2-3 am" I say "do you have a keycard to his room? Because if you dont I can give you mine" I look at her "no I do" she nods "okay then."

ANGEL CORTEZ HAS
MADE A NEW POST!

@Angelcortez_: