003: Coincidence

COINCIDENCE

"LET ME WALK YOU OUT"

ANGEL

It was around 7pm now when Jacob texted me that he's outside waiting for me.

I grabbed my bag and phone and headed out the door Jacob standing right in front of my door "okay creep" I look at him.

"are u excited" he jumps up and down "no I'm dreading it" I roll my eyes.

"It's okay all you have to do is sit there" we walk into the elavator.

"easy for you to say when you actully know what's going on infront of you" I press the lobby button.

Once the elavator door opens we walk out the hotel and into the uber that Jacob had called.

"Ugh I just remembered I have a test in a couple of days and that I should be studying" I eye side Jacob.

I was in my 1st year of uni doing law it's alright but I mainly only did it to make my mom proud.

"With that big head of yours, your gonna be fine" he says.

"I hope they dont win" is the last thing I say before going silent.

---

We get to the stadium and get out the uber Jacob paying the guy.

We walk in and look for our spot up in the higher seats.

Once we find our seats we sit down and I can already see the players warming up before I get out my phone to text the girls.

~Team Bitches~

Tea Girl Aria

Stalker Bianca

Thug Isabella

Momma Tiana

Freaky Bitch Nia
'~'

Angel
Sos pls

Momma
What's wrong?

Angel
Match is about to start

Thug
You're closer to seeing my
husbands

Angel
Girl

Angel
Bye

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The match was now starting and the teams were just walking out with the kids and doing whatever they do before the actul match starts.

Jacobs eyes are lit as he's screaming his lungs out like a little kid.

---

The match has been going on for maybe 20 minutes now still no goals.

I'm just sat there with my arms crossed no idea whats going on.