9 ♡

DRACO
Saturday, December 6
Bev's Home

"Suh yaah guh carry me there and leave me then you go to your house and get ready?" Nicho asked over the phone.

We were on a WhatsApp call.

"B wah wrong with that?" I asked her.

"Everything. If a me and you a go somewhere why would you do that?" She asked me

"Babe don't tell me seh yuh fraid a people" I laughed.

"I'm not but me and nobody from round here nuh really talk and me naah guh deh guh sit down by myself. Before so me carry me them guh leave them and yuh carry dem come back later" she said to me.

"Yuh nuh serious??" I asked her.

"As a judge suh yaah guh either ready then come for we or you come for we and we guh your house and yuh ready" she replied.

Jah jah.

"Unu ready?" I asked.

"Me a fix me hair but yeah basically" She answered.

"Alright me a guh come get unu now" I told her and she said okay before ending the call.

"Mumz, me aguh ready and pick up Nicho them and come back" I told her

"Alright, me a finish ready Jae and den come down" she said to me.

I got downstairs and exited the yard going into my car that was parked on the roadside.

I started the ignition and sped off to Nicholette's house.

When I reached her gate I blowed the horn and the door opened to her ushering Cara and Nick through the door before closing it and dropping the keys in her bag.

I saw her outfit and a thought came to mind.

I have a shirt that can match that.

When she reached near I got out the car and opened the back door for the kids.

"Good afternoon Mr. Tio" they said in unison entering the car.

I closed the door then opened Nicholette's door.

"Good afternoon love" I said leaning and pecking her lips repeatedly.

"Good afternoon Tio, you need to have a bathe" she said getting into the car.

"Me frownzy?" I asked her

"No but you look sweaty" she said and I closed the door and got in on my side.

"Mommy put me to work today man" I told her and she smiled.

My home wasn't really far from her's so in no time I was driving through my gate.

REBEL
Saturday, December 6
Draco's House

"Wow, your house is beautiful" I said to him as we entered.

"Doesn't compare to you though my love" he says putting his hands around my waist.