23 ♡

REBEL
Monday, December 22
The  Robinson's Residence

Me hungry like bumbo.

Weh Tiovanni deh? And why it look like a bright bright sun outta door a shine??

"Rass" I jumped up after checking my phone and realizing that it was now almost twelve in the afternoon.

Why did he not wake me up so I could make breakfast for the kids???

Lady, di man never wake yuh and feed yuh porridge and french toast and yuh guh back guh sleep?

Oh, yes. Me never remember.

Suh yuh think seh him a guh mek breakfast fi yuh and the kids nuh eat??

No.

Alright, suh guh brush yuh frownzy mouth and stop stress yuh self.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, washed my face, then made the bed and turned down the stairs in hope of finding that man of mine.

"Tiovanni?" I called.

"Cara?? Nick?? I called and no answer.

I walked to the back of the house and saw them in the backyard.

They were sitting at the pool with their feets in and the sliding glass door open.

I leaned on the door jam and admired them.

"Seh boom" Nick said to Tio.

"Boom" Tio replied.

"Yuh boom chi ka boom pon ee cow pum pum" he said before giggling.

"Yuh know da one yah? 'Naah go low like limbo naah su-" I cut Tiovanni off.

"Okayyy, Nick doesn't need to know that one" I said loudly walking over to them and joined them at the pool side.

"Wah unu up to from morning?" I asked.

"Tio made us breakfast and we watched Netflix and then we come out here" Nick said.

"Unu bed spread?" I asked them and they made eye contact with Tiovanni then looked at me smiling nervously.

"Unu gwaan guh spread the bed and nuh mek we have nothing" I told them and they ran inside giggling.

"Good morning babe" I sat beside Tiovanni and pecked his lips.

"Morning Mum" he replied draping his arm over my shoulder.

"Yuh still a carry me guh collect the clothes and get the hair?" I asked him.

"Feel better?" He asked.

"Mhmm" I nodded in his chest.

"Alright mek we get ready and go and come back because me feel like yuh nuh hundred percent better" He said and we stood up.

"Yuh bade yuh sour balls from morning?" I asked him.

"Rub yuh tongue pon it and tell me how it taste" he pinched me.